Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patcher service currently unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Patcher service currently unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

drumpf
09.17.2012 , 08:35 AM | #1
Won't let me log in. Says patcher service currently unavailable. What patch? This is a reason I can't log in today?

Beesodd
09.17.2012 , 08:39 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi drumpf,

Please try unticking "Remember this account" and re-entering your details on the launcher. Then please check if you can then log in.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

drumpf
09.17.2012 , 08:41 AM | #3
Same thing. Still says "The patcher service is temporarily unavailable. Please visit our forums for the most recent announcements available.

Beesodd
09.17.2012 , 08:47 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the update.

Please try resetting your password, and then check if you can get in. It may also help if you log into your account on the website and ensure that you have at least 3 Security Questions set up. There was a recent change to Security Questions, and it's possible that this is the source of your issue.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

drumpf
09.17.2012 , 08:51 AM | #5
Okay, resetting my password worked. Thank you for the quick response and solution to my problem.

Beesodd
09.17.2012 , 08:59 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
That's great to hear. If you ever encounter any further problems, be sure to contact us again.