Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issues with swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Issues with swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Blkgto
09.16.2012 , 07:29 PM | #1
SO I just received a notification of an account infraction, and you guys did not tell me much about what was going on, only that I was in trouble because I used the /spit emote on some puke who was following my friend and I around taking our quest objectives from us while we were fighting. Let me be really clear - being a ninja. So I use an emote on someone in the game, an emote you guys created, and you modded me? That is completely and utterly ridiculous. Especially given the fact that after I used the emote, he started messaging me. I better receive an email in regards to this absolutely ridiculous mod, or I'm just going to cancel my account. I'm not going to pay to play a game that is run like this, especially given how many forum threads I have posted on regarding the severe problem with ninja's that you guys seem to ignore.

Beruthien
09.16.2012 , 07:36 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Blkgto,

Unfortunately we are unable to answer any query's related account infractions on the forums. If you wish to dispute this action or have any questions in relation to it please email swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com and the matter will be investigated.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any other questions or issues.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support