Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Original Character on zero population PVE server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Original Character on zero population PVE server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

octagramt
09.16.2012 , 05:26 PM | #1
May I please transfer it to the PVP server I now use since I am not interested in it being on the PVE server that it available for it?

If not, may I just please be provided an answer as to why not other than 'it's currently not available', just so I don't keep wondering about it?

Thanks!
In my world of enemies I walk alone

Beruthien
09.16.2012 , 05:34 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings octagramt,

Unfortunately at this time only transfers between designated servers are available.

As for the reason why you cannot transfer to a server of your choice, our answer does have to be that this feature is currently not available. We understand that this feature that many players are looking forward to and it is planned, but we do not have any further details to share on this subject at this time.

As soon as we have any information on the transfers available we will announce it on our website.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

octagramt
09.16.2012 , 07:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by octagramt View Post

If not, may I just please be provided an answer as to why not other than 'it's currently not available'
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post

As for the reason why you cannot transfer to a server of your choice, our answer does have to be that this feature is currently not available.
umm...
In my world of enemies I walk alone