Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Just Lost 1 Million Credits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I Just Lost 1 Million Credits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cupe
09.16.2012 , 03:33 PM | #1
I bought the VIP bracelet for 1 million credits, the most money i have ever had in this game..just to buy the imperial trooper armor for my imperial agent operative...
when i used the vendor is tell me that i need to buy the collectors edition..so now im out 1 Million credits..
Now had I known about this little detail i wouldn't have WASTED all my money..

i would like it if BW would give me back the 1 Million credits that i spend for a red error message.
OR maybe unlock the vendor so that everyone who spends 1 MILLION credits get to use that vendor...
i just put in a ticket and im still waiting for a reply.

Bronholz
09.16.2012 , 03:52 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings cupe,

Thank you for reporting this to us, for assistance in this issue I would ask you to please open an In-Game ticket.

In this ticket could you please provide the following information:
  • Character name:
  • Server name:
  • Exact Item name:
  • The date and time when you purchased the item
Including this information will help us while dealing with your issue. If you already have a ticket open then our team will be in contact with you shortly.

Thank you.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

EJedi
09.16.2012 , 04:07 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by cupe View Post
I bought the VIP bracelet for 1 million credits, the most money i have ever had in this game..just to buy the imperial trooper armor for my imperial agent operative...
when i used the vendor is tell me that i need to buy the collectors edition..so now im out 1 Million credits..
Now had I known about this little detail i wouldn't have WASTED all my money..

i would like it if BW would give me back the 1 Million credits that i spend for a red error message.
OR maybe unlock the vendor so that everyone who spends 1 MILLION credits get to use that vendor...
i just put in a ticket and im still waiting for a reply.
It is called "Collector's Edition Vendor." There is another vendor on the opposite side, named "VIP vendor" or something similar. He only sells a single vehicle.
If you pick up a novel, and see pages 2-899 only as obstacles between pages 1 and 900, then it may just be that you don't like reading.

cupe
09.16.2012 , 04:20 PM | #4
i did put a ticket in the second i realized that i had just wasted all of my money for an empty room and a vendor that i can't use.
i did do an update on the date and server and character name.
at this point i just want my One Million credits back.
i don't think its right to charge that much for nothing really.
and again had i known that regardless of buying the 1 Million credit VIP band i would still need to
spend the One Hundred and Fifty Dollars for the Collector’s Edition...not to mention the Collector's Edition isn't available to purchase anywhere, let alone ORIGIN !

so please B/W give me back my creds.

EJedi
09.16.2012 , 07:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cupe View Post
i did put a ticket in the second i realized that i had just wasted all of my money for an empty room and a vendor that i can't use.
i did do an update on the date and server and character name.
at this point i just want my One Million credits back.
i don't think its right to charge that much for nothing really.
and again had i known that regardless of buying the 1 Million credit VIP band i would still need to
spend the One Hundred and Fifty Dollars for the Collector’s Edition...not to mention the Collector's Edition isn't available to purchase anywhere, let alone ORIGIN !

so please B/W give me back my creds.
At least you didn't spend an extra $100 on an empty room, with practically nothing of any real value on the vendor. There should have been unique companion looks for ALL companions, and there should have been a Republic version of the Imperial Dancer outfit and an Imperial version of the Republic Dancer outfit. As it stands, those of us who bought the collector's edition got pretty well ripped off (as far as in-game content goes).

They promised that there would be new items added, but it looks like that's never going to happen. That's especially true now that such items would be prime candidates for F2P micro-transactions.

A friend picked up two copies of the CE a few weeks ago for $29.99 each at GameStop. Fail.
If you pick up a novel, and see pages 2-899 only as obstacles between pages 1 and 900, then it may just be that you don't like reading.

Mithros
09.16.2012 , 08:10 PM | #6
In all fairness, the bracelet does exactly what it says that it does.

All the rest is you thinking that it would do something that not only does it not say that it will do, but that you could easily find out that it wouldn't do if you just posted here first (or probably read a little bit more closely in the same places that you saw that the CE vendor sold those armor pieces).
Beta Squadron 157

As long as we remember, it's never really gone.

cupe
09.17.2012 , 01:46 PM | #7
UPDATE:
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up to the outcome of my issue.
a CSR contacted me and told me not to worry about it, and that they can solve my little problem.
and i was very, very thankful.

so yes they gave me the refund.

so i just wanted to express my gratitude to the CSR team and all of Bio Ware and say sincerely,
"Thank You"

Beesodd
09.17.2012 , 01:56 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update, cupe. I'm happy to hear that you were satisifed with the outcome.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.