Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NPC or armor you can get for a specific AC?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
NPC or armor you can get for a specific AC?

MidichIorian
09.16.2012 , 02:46 PM | #1
Link to picture.

Is it Merc or Gunslinger or a NPC? Black Hole armor for some class perhaps? I think the model looks awesome and would roll an AC just to be able to look like that.

Skodan
09.16.2012 , 02:50 PM | #2
im guessing if its armor its a powertech, since he has a single pistol
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

happysister
09.16.2012 , 02:51 PM | #3
looks like bounty hunter black hole gear to me. i have a powertech with the black hole helmet, and it looks pretty much the same i believe.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Tatile
09.16.2012 , 02:59 PM | #4
That's the Bounty Hunter Black Hole/Campaign gear, but as of yet that colour combination is unavailable.

MidichIorian
09.16.2012 , 03:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
That's the Bounty Hunter Black Hole/Campaign gear, but as of yet that colour combination is unavailable.
Aw man, the one class I havent even started on. Guess I'll have to roll one then

Edit: I just looked up the 1.4 colors for the BH/campaign Tier 2 set for Bounty Hunters and white isnt one of the option. So when are we going to be able to have all white armor?

Tatile
09.16.2012 , 03:43 PM | #6
I believe your current options are Blue and Green, and 1.4 will bring (probably) Red and Yellow. Get one of each and become a colour guide for five year olds and art students.

(I really wanted the Black and White mix shown in the pictures )

MidichIorian
09.16.2012 , 03:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I believe your current options are Blue and Green, and 1.4 will bring (probably) Red and Yellow. Get one of each and become a colour guide for five year olds and art students.

(I really wanted the Black and White mix shown in the pictures )
Yeah I really dislike the colors. One would think that base-colors such as white, black and perhaps gray would come first....but no.