Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Classes

Laicamir
09.15.2012 , 02:47 PM | #11
Thank You all very much, I have tried to use a single hilted assassin but it did not work well. So overall it seems an assassin would be better playstlye wise?
Laicamir, The Emerald Lord.

Otembe
09.15.2012 , 09:54 PM | #12
If you want a force-using character who specializes in damage dealing but has high survivability, Sith Assassin or Jedi Shadow (the Republic equivalent) both make interesting options, largely because their first companion is a hand-to-hand tank who can keep enemies off of you while you quest. Both also get an ability very early on that will knock back any enemies who do get on you; it's particularly handy near cliffs and ledges. Both advanced classes use the double saber.

Laicamir
09.15.2012 , 10:25 PM | #13
That will probably be the path I follow, the positives seem to outweigh the negatives. I thank you for your help.

thatghost
09.16.2012 , 06:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ahduth View Post
Yeah, I'm not going to flame you, but I was able to level as Madness without too much trouble. I certainly died more than once (okay well over a hundred or more times), but Khem Val is a big, ugly man who will destroy your foes and threaten to eat you. Plus a Whirlwind that hits three people can work wonders.
Thank you for not making me break out the fire extinguisher I can see why a Madness sorc could be viably lethal- a Madness assassin (like mine) certainly is. I did go just far enough up the Madness tree with my sorc to get the multiple Whirlwind- it's invaluable.

Since the OP seems to be going assassin: I do advise Madness. It made leveling my 'sin much simpler and has some really devastating stuff higher up in the tree. But whatever you choose, good luck

(meh ahduth- I'm going to respec to Madness on my sorc at 50 just to see what it plays like you have me curious now)

Laicamir
09.16.2012 , 06:58 AM | #15
I do like the idea of Death-Field