Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DJBlackTea
09.16.2012 , 02:34 AM | #1
Hello,
I would like to ask for character transfer - from the Progenitor to Red Eclipse. It is possible?

I have on Jedi shadow on Progenitor and I want him on Eclipse. Name of the character on Prog: Blacktea (I dont mind if the name changes to Blacktea II or something during transfer - I have a same name on Eclipse for another char.).

Kind regards and than you very much in advance.

Adam

Laevena
09.16.2012 , 03:12 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi DJBlackTea,

At the moment characters on a specific group of origin servers are only able to transfer to specific individual destination servers. If I'm not mistaken The Progenitor and The Red Eclipse are both destination servers, therefore it is not yet possible for your character to move from one to another.

However this might change in the future. We do not have a specific time frame to share at this time regarding transfers so we would recommend keeping an eye on our website as any update on the matter will be posted as soon as it becomes available by our Community team.

In the meantime, eligible servers are listed as they become available for transfers at the following page: www.swtor.com/transfer.
You can also find all information regarding character transfers on the Character Transfer FAQ.

Sorry for not brightening up your day with this response. Please let us know if you have any further questions on this or any other matter.
Laevena | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Gildane
09.16.2012 , 05:03 AM | #3
Its only possible if your on the new test server, they just make a copy of your toons from servers and there they are. The server is to test for stability, its not for transfers though - even though it looks like it would be pretty easy. Maybe tranfers will be avaliable in the future , maybe around patch 2.8 or something. Thank you for your time.