Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question About Forum Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Question About Forum Issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MOPSFounder
09.15.2012 , 03:05 AM | #1
Do you guys handle forum issues? I've just been curious because there's CommunitySupport and then BioWare Customer Service.

Laevena
09.15.2012 , 03:20 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello MOPSFounder,

For technical issues with the forums, the CS Forum team will gladly help you. For all other inquiries, please use the "Contact Us" page: http://www.swtor.com/support.

If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know !
Laevena | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MOPSFounder
09.15.2012 , 03:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Laevena View Post
Hello MOPSFounder,

For technical issues with the forums, the CS Forum team will gladly help you. For all other inquiries, please use the "Contact Us" page: http://www.swtor.com/support.

If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know !
Yeah, but what if it's like warnings or those infractions? Does Customer Support help with forum issues of those types?

Laevena
09.15.2012 , 03:35 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
In this case you must contact CommunitySupport at the address provided in their message, as we cannot resolve this type of issues.

Hope this will get resolved quickly for you.
Laevena | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MOPSFounder
09.15.2012 , 04:22 AM | #5
In this case you must contact CommunitySupport at the address provided in their message, as we cannot resolve this type of issues.

They have been giving me huge problems. I submitted a survey I did from a link I got from one of the CS emails because I find the moderation here poor at best and infractions ridiculous.

They don't investigate thoroughly and they surely don't care at all what you have to say to defend yourself and for them to try and approve your appeals.

They've also given another friend of mine issues, and I feel like unsubscribing because of it.

MOPSFounder
09.15.2012 , 09:59 PM | #6

That's it? Wow.

Bronholz
09.15.2012 , 11:03 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings MOPSFounder,

Our Customer Support team don't handle the moderation and infractions on the forums this is handled by our Community team. If you wish to give feedback or dispute actions taken you will need to contact them via: communitysupport@swtor.com.

While we understand your frustrations, this is the only way to deal with issues such as this.

Thank you.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MOPSFounder
09.16.2012 , 12:18 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings MOPSFounder,

Our Customer Support team don't handle the moderation and infractions on the forums this is handled by our Community team. If you wish to give feedback or dispute actions taken you will need to contact them via: communitysupport@swtor.com.

While we understand your frustrations, this is the only way to deal with issues such as this.

Thank you.
Alright, thank you.

There's been feedback I've sent but I haven't received any replies.