Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can not get past log in screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can not get past log in screen
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SoapilyProne
09.15.2012 , 03:15 PM | #1
I've seen similar posts on the forums about this, but I'm not sure if my issue is what others are experiencing. I was on about an hour ago, then decided to log off and grab a bite to eat. I tried logging back on, input my log in information and security key, and I'm stuck on the log in screen, with the little circle next to the log in button constantly revolving. As I've seen others say, my ISP is AT&T.

Is anybody having these issues as well?

Mwaterhouse
09.15.2012 , 03:17 PM | #2
Same issue, I have AT&T and Comcast services, same problem.

Tyger
09.15.2012 , 03:56 PM | #3
I doubt it's an AT&T issue. I'm on AT&T and I was able to log on one computer but not my main computer, even after restarting. This appears to be a timing thing where it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. This is obviously a major issue that quite a few people are having. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

bluddragon
09.15.2012 , 03:57 PM | #4
Same here - stuck on the log in mini-screen. First time it's done this. What gives?

QQMcgoo
09.15.2012 , 04:03 PM | #5
Since the last patch I have major lag in game. The next day a "fix" was patched. I did not help me at all. I have been playing the game since beta and have never had issues with any lag what so ever. Over the last week I cant even play wz's at all and everything takes forever to load. I realize things take time, but it is really frustrating to have this issue. I know it is the game and not my laptop. I havent changed anything and run a high end laptop.

I am now unable to load past the log-in screen. Please Advise!

BlazingShadow
09.15.2012 , 04:07 PM | #6
i'M STUCK on the loading screen before the login screen.

QQMcgoo
09.15.2012 , 04:11 PM | #7
I just attempted to call the support number. After going through the 3 minute process of getting to the right area I then hit opition 3 to talk to a rep. and then it tells me I have dialed the wrong number.......

Anglec
09.15.2012 , 04:12 PM | #8
im experiencing the same issue, i was able to login earlier this morning and now me and a few others can not get in.

Bronholz
09.15.2012 , 04:15 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

We are aware that a number of our players are experiencing these issues logging into the game and we are currently asking players to provide us with information in this thread.

Providing the information requested here helps us look into the issue.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

CBRGhostRider
09.15.2012 , 04:15 PM | #10
Same issue. I am stuck at the login screen. 9 times out of 10 it is stuck here. the one time I do get in, it gets stuck on the swtor splash screen.

This is taking away valuable weekend gaming time. I'm a paying subscriber since december, if that matters....