Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Experiencing an issue where I am alone in Fleet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Experiencing an issue where I am alone in Fleet
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hargus
09.15.2012 , 12:19 PM | #1
Logging on I am the only person in Fleet, I cannot move and it is empty, is this a known issue or is anyone else experiencing it? No activity in chat and no option to type in there. Then logs me out after a few months.

Tirvaak
09.15.2012 , 12:57 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Hargus,

I'd like you to try the repair function from the launcher to see if this helps with your issue.

Exit the game and open the launcher again. Login as normal but do not press play. When the play button appears click on the cogwheel in the left corner of the launcher and select repair.

Once the repair has completed, click play and see if the problem has been resolved.

Let me know if this helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Hargus
09.15.2012 , 04:07 PM | #3
Thanks Tirvaak, I did what you said and have started the game. However it's been at the loading screen for 10 minutes the one with the Jedi Knight and everthing in around him with Malgus and Shatele Shawn or whatever her name is.

Tirvaak
09.15.2012 , 04:10 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for trying that for me Hargus,

Could you tell me who your current ISP is and what server are you currently trying to access?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Hargus
09.15.2012 , 04:11 PM | #5
AT&T, The Bastion. I closed it down and did the launcher again, put in my log in info and security key and clicked login and now it's showing as processing at the login screen and has been for a few minutes.

Hargus
09.15.2012 , 04:15 PM | #6
Sorry login screen I mean launcher of course, still shows as processing.

Hargus
09.15.2012 , 05:03 PM | #7
Rebooted my computer and it is now working, thank you for the assistance.

Beruthien
09.15.2012 , 05:05 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Hargus,

Glad to hear that you issue has been resolved.

Please come back to us if you have any issues or questions in the future.

Have fun in-game
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support