Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy question

Rage_Dancer
09.14.2012 , 09:17 AM | #1
Just wanted to ask if I delete my level 50 character will I still have the companion or skill bonuses in my Legacy to use on my alts or will it all be gone with the character?

Owsley
09.14.2012 , 09:50 AM | #2
Legacy is linked to the account and the server. You can delete all of your characters and still have your legacy when you create a new character. You will lose only the character specific bonuses you might have bought (quick travel to capital, etc).
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

Rage_Dancer
09.14.2012 , 03:28 PM | #3
Ok thanks very much

FlippinFlapJack
09.14.2012 , 03:38 PM | #4
Now if you complete all conversations and quests for a particular companion, you get a + 10 presence for all characters in legacy. So if I complete this for one companion and then delete the character, do I retain the +10 bonus?

Not planning on doing this but since we are on the subject....
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

Skodan
09.14.2012 , 09:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FlippinFlapJack View Post
Now if you complete all conversations and quests for a particular companion, you get a + 10 presence for all characters in legacy. So if I complete this for one companion and then delete the character, do I retain the +10 bonus?

Not planning on doing this but since we are on the subject....
yes. since it will be a legacy unlock (not a character unlock), the companion's picture will stay and you will retain that companion's bonus
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds