Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 3 GTN annoyances

Plenti
09.12.2012 , 11:48 AM | #61
They sell items as a "stack" of one, just to be an A--. Think about it.

Those that ride the speeder in circles for hours, who park there ride on top of the mailbox, who ask to "borrow" credits, are the knuckleheads that are "Trollollolloll" in general chat.
Dead CHUBAS

" ar j'us aras rausvas j'us aras d'uzli"

Rigaux
09.12.2012 , 12:30 PM | #62
1. People putting a Korrealis Commander or other non-attainable mount for way too much on the GTN. i want that speeder yes, so do alot of people. but you want it gone and someone wants it. negotiate a price plz.

2. Lack of logic on prices on stuff that makes something like (Augmentation kit MK-6) when its cheaper to buy the kit straight from the GTN. Really? you didnt learn the lesson from the 1.3 PTS GTN? Why bother posting the mats at such ridiculous prices.

3. People selling the most wanted oranges for stupid prices. I will admit they are ahrd to get and very much wanted. but no one is going to do dailies for credits when they can just use that time to try to get the item themselves for "free".
"Who needs a Soul right? As long as you win!"
Server: The Shadowlands. PvE

Daxy
09.14.2012 , 10:54 AM | #63
not having an automatic attached "vendor" price to any item in inventory for an easy quick reference (ffs i'm using paper and pencil and calculators to list my crap on gtn only to have mailbox filled with "item listing expired" everyday)

having a "per item" pricing option for listing my goods (again need the calculator for this)
having a "shift-click" to quickly search for an item

the notion of the 80/20 rule (80% of profit from 20% of listed items) is more like 98%-2% and having a tool which attaches the vendor price of items you are dealing with in the gtn would save a lot of time and make the process much more efficient

Raora
09.17.2012 , 12:05 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Daxy View Post
not having an automatic attached "vendor" price to any item in inventory for an easy quick reference (ffs i'm using paper and pencil and calculators to list my crap on gtn only to have mailbox filled with "item listing expired" everyday)

having a "per item" pricing option for listing my goods (again need the calculator for this)
having a "shift-click" to quickly search for an item

the notion of the 80/20 rule (80% of profit from 20% of listed items) is more like 98%-2% and having a tool which attaches the vendor price of items you are dealing with in the gtn would save a lot of time and make the process much more efficient
thought you only have to roll your mouse over the price for that?

Darth-Rammstein
09.17.2012 , 01:15 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Rigaux View Post
[COLOR="LightBlue"2. Lack of logic on prices on stuff that makes something like (Augmentation kit MK-6) when its cheaper to buy the kit straight from the GTN. Really? you didnt learn the lesson from the 1.3 PTS GTN? Why bother posting the mats at such ridiculous prices.[/COLOR]
Yeah, I searched for the mats used to craft mk-6 kits and found that it's way cheaper to just buy the finished product...unless you have all the mats yourself there's no incentive to crafting it yourself over just buying one.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Raora
09.26.2012 , 06:43 AM | #66
Another one

Since the server merge prices on alot of items have crashed which sucks

Sabredance
09.26.2012 , 06:50 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Raora View Post
Another one

Since the server merge prices on alot of items have crashed which sucks
Tell me about it ;/

DarthBloodloss
09.26.2012 , 02:48 PM | #68
I find it annoying when people are selling lowbie mats for outrageous prices. Yes I understand that its supply and demand. But I see common level 2 go for 2.5cu in stacks of 50!! You may as well not even list stuff because other crafters can't buy it and make a profit off the things they sell. I'll just not craft that item today and we both lose out on profits. Lower the price and it would all sell...

Level 2 commons for 2.5cu and level 3 commons for 5cu!!!!! This is not an overall example of the entire server economy. Its just an example of crazy pricing by a few low rent gatherers who are a little too ambitious...
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Raora
09.26.2012 , 05:25 PM | #69
the GTN not working is annoying

sumuser
09.26.2012 , 11:08 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Raora View Post
the GTN not working is annoying
^
This
Jedi Covenant