Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fan Favorite Reward is “The Party Jawa”

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Fan Favorite Reward is “The Party Jawa”
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kahotep
09.12.2012 , 04:20 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
They could take advantage of the marketing opportunities too...

"Party Jawas! Because a Dark Sith Lord with a parrot isn't quite stupid enough!"
Agreed. It's one more step down the road that leads to the kind of awful crap that plagues wow. I bought this game thinking it was going to be a straight, no nonsense Star Wars game. If I'd known it was going to end up with this kind of rubbish in it, then I wouldn't have bothered.

Biscuitninja
09.14.2012 , 12:25 AM | #132
Ugh...really? The party Jawa won? Who voted for this stupid thing?

Ifrica
09.14.2012 , 12:50 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscuitninja View Post
Ugh...really? The party Jawa won? Who voted for this stupid thing?
People that like Jawas more then a holorancor or some cube of carbonite.
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Pulian Snowdrifter - Sorcerer
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

Kyarc
09.14.2012 , 02:21 AM | #134
I see this facebook voting quite strange. Why do you want general public vote on reward that is going to affect only current subscribers? Because they may subscribe in future? How about doing it differently? FB users can happily vote on reward, which will be provided to new subscribers. And current subscribers can vote on their reward inside the game. This way, anyone who logs in can conveniently vote. Not random guy who never played SWTOR, not only official forum user, but everyone who logs into the game. So this is about voting itself.

Now, the reward. Jawa with a balloon? What will be next? Sith Purebood pulling duck on the string? Can’t wait to see them all over the fleet, it is very starwarsy and fitting the feel of galactic war… I understand that useful item could give an advantage so it is out of the options. But how about some nice piece of orange armor/weapon without stats? Or a title?