Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

Luuyi
09.13.2012 , 11:06 PM | #21
I agree with most of what has been said.

End-game content is hard to get going. It's a struggle now to do even Group Finder hardmodes let along Explosive Conflict/Denova. I find myself consistently needing to communicate between my guilds or random Level-50s, and also re-speccing to make the Group Finder pop which really defeats the purpose of having Group Finder in the first place (apart from the Black Hole commendations).

The only thing keeping me in the game is the relationships that I have built but I fear I may lose them because morale is low and some are talking about quiting.

Decisive actions are needed and I think merging or clustering of the APAC servers will be a big/important step.

Turiya
09.13.2012 , 11:22 PM | #22
Am on Dalborra server and agree with everything that has been said above.

I was on last night from the end of maintenance till ~12.30 AEST and was waiting at least 20 minutes between GF pops. Managed to get one PVP match to pop and somehow managed to pull enough people together to do an Op.

However, last night seemed like a "good" night. The server is very, very quiet of late with Fleet mostly sitting under 100 players. A month ago it was common to see 200+ on Fleet.

Something needs to be done and sitting on hands waiting for F2P to bump up the numbers isn't good enough.

Merge all 3 AU servers into one.

VanSnooten
09.13.2012 , 11:46 PM | #23
I have decided that if I dont recieve my Xfer before my next sub is due I will not be renewing. I have 3 level 50's imp side and am finding it near impossible to gear two of them as there is no PVP post level 50.

I still queue 100% of the time, I get maybe 4/5 pops a night. over 6 hours mind you. I can count the weekly victories Imp side on one hand (I wish that was exagerating) not through lack of talent so much as teams only having 6 players against a full rep team, by the time the empty spots fill we are 3 capped and more will leave.

Besides the PVP issues there is the disfunctional Group Finder, the only way to get a pop is to organise a premade group in Guild as an undergeared PUG will result in wipes that cost huge credits at my gear level. I do not do my Dailies to pay 70K+ in repair bills a day.

I am glad that I am not alone in my frustration and hope that Bioware can implement this merge as soon as possible.

Sempra/Keon/Yoyo
Sun Guard.

Kemra
09.13.2012 , 11:55 PM | #24
Couple more things I wanted to add, I have a 50 Bounty Hunter, was just last week I logged on to do some crafting and got /t'ed by 2 Imperials needing replacement dps for EV. I laughed and told them sorry but my BH was a crafter character in shiny recruit and they'd be better off finding someone with better gear.. but they begged me to come, offering to carry me through it. There was only 5 people on Imp fleet, them and me the only 50's on a Friday!

Many times I've logged onto that character and Imp fleet has been dead, Rep fleet is low population, but Imperial side is a ghost town.

I've also posted on SWTOR Twitter and Facebook about this thread, post there as well guys and maybe we can get Biowares attention!
Yoda of Borg am I. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, I will.

Co-GM Dark Hearts, GM Wipes on Trash, Progression team member of Ebony (current), Hard CoR (disbanded) and Suicide Squad (disbanded), no RL since 2012!

SunfirePhenix
09.14.2012 , 01:13 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Luuyi View Post
I agree with most of what has been said.

End-game content is hard to get going. It's a struggle now to do even Group Finder hardmodes let along Explosive Conflict/Denova. I find myself consistently needing to communicate between my guilds or random Level-50s, and also re-speccing to make the Group Finder pop which really defeats the purpose of having Group Finder in the first place (apart from the Black Hole commendations).

The only thing keeping me in the game is the relationships that I have built but I fear I may lose them because morale is low and some are talking about quiting.

Decisive actions are needed and I think merging or clustering of the APAC servers will be a big/important step.
Yup i agree 100% only thing keeping me from leaving are the awesum friends ive made (even tho they always demand more sammiches :P) will continue to contemplate leaving if this situation is not addressed in good time nz'rs pay close to 20bux a month waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh n two of my good friends have already moved to (i hate to say it) Guild Wars 2

RyzzaBulley
09.14.2012 , 01:23 AM | #26
I would love 2 see a merge with the other Oceania servers i have been on Gav since day one but with such little population its hard to organize teams for ranked warzones or endgame content

SinzSpectra
09.14.2012 , 01:29 AM | #27
I really agree to the thread. The server is just so dead now, most of the time i am on i just spend them running around fleet aimlessly. The numbers are not enough for OPs and Hard Mode flash points has become so repetitive it is just boring. As for PvP. i usually get about 4 50s PvP from 8-11 PM AEST, and i am online since 12PM AEST. That is 8 HOURS of running around doing nothing much. Sure i made many characters to play so that i wouldn't get bored, but repeating game content so many times just makes it even more boring. I really would appreciate it if Bioware would merge the Oceanic Servers, many people who i knew from since i started the game have quit the game. If Bioware is reluctant to do a merger for the oceanic server, i only have ONE request and it is to make ALL the Oceanic servers available for transfers out AND in.

TrueNovaZero
09.14.2012 , 02:29 AM | #28
You ever done that for 5 hours+? I know I have.

jasenbicsak
09.14.2012 , 03:01 AM | #29
Yeah this needs to happen earier rahter than later...

It has gotten to the point that its almost unplayable due to numbers and not enough variety of players, i dont enjoy constantly only hitting the same 8 people or constantly getting rep v rep games with my own guild cause no one is queing. Also absolutely no rated, it just doesnt exist.

This game promotes multiple characters but it is almost impossble to get your dailies done on 1 character let alone the 3/4 50s i have....

if this doesnt happen soon I will seriously be contemplating un-subbing for the time being till things are changed

Blitz-wing
09.14.2012 , 05:56 AM | #30
I just agree that the ASPAC Servers need to be Merged to get the Population back to where all aspects of the game can be played.