Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Revealed

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Styxx
09.13.2012 , 09:58 PM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by Spum View Post
theyre releasing higher level caps in the late fall/early winter. so i suppose he wont be a total waste. and the conversations you have with him should hopefully be as funny as the ones from kotor.
Game wise, if it is not the type of companion you need, it`s still useless. I am thinking about DPS classes that rely on healers here. Good looking and hyped doesn`t always mean efficient or useful.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

SpazCats
09.13.2012 , 10:10 PM | #352
Quote: Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
Game wise, if it is not the type of companion you need, it`s still useless. I am thinking about DPS classes that rely on healers here. Good looking and hyped doesn`t always mean efficient or useful.
Very true. I was hoping that HK-51 could be customized into healer, tank or DPS. But this is not to be, so instead he just becomes a collector's issue for many players instead.

MaladiktValierre
09.16.2012 , 06:01 AM | #353
Quote: Originally Posted by SpazCats View Post
Very true. I was hoping that HK-51 could be customized into healer, tank or DPS. But this is not to be, so instead he just becomes a collector's issue for many players instead.
And how is that different from the good old Kotor games?
I dont remember him Healing me...

Diet-Hutt
09.16.2012 , 06:11 AM | #354
Quote: Originally Posted by MaladiktValierre View Post
And how is that different from the good old Kotor games?
I dont remember him Healing me...
This is an MMO. Different priorities are needed.
There's a lot going on in SWTOR that wasn't in the original KOTOR.

Or could I spec Revan to be a healer?

They cannot be the same game for obvious reasons.
Making a droid customizable to the different types of specializations makes sense in this case.

- DH
"Wow, remind me to hide my headgear."

MaladiktValierre
09.16.2012 , 07:13 AM | #355
Quote: Originally Posted by Diet-Hutt View Post
This is an MMO. Different priorities are needed.
There's a lot going on in SWTOR that wasn't in the original KOTOR.

Or could I spec Revan to be a healer?

They cannot be the same game for obvious reasons.
Making a droid customizable to the different types of specializations makes sense in this case.

- DH
Making an Assasin droid customizable... sorry i would not like that very much... that would not be HK-51 anymore...
And by the way, Revan got healing Force... so yeah... you could, their names where Cure, and Heal, if i remember correctly...

Lewcus
09.16.2012 , 07:18 PM | #356
Gee, I am kinda exited about all this. Perhaps I'll login, ah, been 3 months since I had to remember the password....hm mm....