Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

Kalolo
09.13.2012 , 05:17 PM | #11
Oh hai Bioware,

Can you please merge all 3 apac servers please (twice please, something must be done here)
We need a bigger community, we wanna face more players than we facing now, we want apac server merge, and you know you want too, cause if players are leaving your game, you're losing money. And we know you cherish money.
1 more please for the merge.
Before Swtor launched i was
Then i tried the game and i was
I waited for fixes and i was and , sometimes going
Now i understand why people call you BIOFAIL and i'm

criminalheretic
09.13.2012 , 06:32 PM | #12
I feel for you guys, server merges revitalized my interest in the game. I just assumed they extended the same thing to you APAC guys.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Jarlgon
09.13.2012 , 06:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
I feel for you guys, server merges revitalized my interest in the game. I just assumed they extended the same thing to you APAC guys.
We're second-class players in the eyes of EAware

A-Kiwi-Ninja
09.13.2012 , 06:54 PM | #14
When I cancelled my sub a week ago, I clearly spelled out my reasons to Bioware in my 'exit interview' form.

The population of this server is too low, and that hugely impacts the fun that players experience. It's not a sustainable or enjoyable game to play if the first M in MMO ends up meaning "Meagrely" instead of "Massively".

The odds of me returning to SW:TOR (either FTP or as a subscriber) would increase hugely if Gav. was merged with another server.

Formerly:
Agent Provocateur
The Sun Guard

Jarlgon
09.13.2012 , 07:10 PM | #15
I just unsubbed because they are picking and choosing certain player's characters for transfers in the APAC region.

SunfirePhenix
09.13.2012 , 07:10 PM | #16
Yes! the population was low when i started and now with the release of new games it seems that some of what little population we had, has moved on... which leaves us in the lurch... 50 PVP is highly non existent during the day and is only alive during the night because of our ability to switch to alts on the other side and even out the odds... I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE TO A HIGHER POPULATION SERVER!!! preferably with my existing guild WE WANT TO MOVE NOW!!! DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT

vaxathan
09.13.2012 , 07:27 PM | #17
Pretty much EVERYONE from Master Dar'nala is for server mergers, i sent in a ticket about it after seeing we are not on the list and told me to come here, glad theres a group of people really pushing for this, just how much pushing is needed though zzz

Jarlgon
09.13.2012 , 07:33 PM | #18
they don't seem to be paying attention to the suggestion area. The new planet, Makeb for instance, was never mentioned in this subforum until after they announced it, yet EAware are adding it.

Aedey
09.13.2012 , 10:19 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarlgon View Post
We're second-class players in the eyes of EAware
This.
I know in the eyes of the American servers & some Euro ones we're nothing. But we pay as much as anyone else in the game & we get treated like *****. $15 a month to have my game time cut short due to an unscheduled maintenance. We're a minority but we deserve better than this.
Aedè Nebül - Agent - The Red Eclipse, Formerly Gav Daragon
SWG YT-TwoFiveA - Europe - Chimaera

Raekor
09.13.2012 , 10:43 PM | #20
I'm from Dalborra, so am not really experiencing this as much as you guys (plus I don't PvP), last night when I looked at the fleet it was at 114 (can't remember the time), and at midnight there was still 40 people on Coruscant. I think more than a week ago though, probably because the PTS is now up and people are wanting to prep for it.

Anyway, from everything you guys have said it sounds like your servers are dead, and should definitely be merged (is it merging or forced transfers?) with ours. I'm sure our PvP'ers would appreciate fresh faces, and quicker GF groups would definitely be good.

Also, where did you guys see the list of what servers were being merged? The only thing I could see was the testing of the new high pop server tech.