Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

☆ WH+ Carnage Marauder Streaming All Day ☆

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
☆ WH+ Carnage Marauder Streaming All Day ☆

PowerReaper's Avatar


PowerReaper
09.13.2012 , 01:12 PM | #21
Some of the posts on this thread are so retarded its funny <3
The Shadowlands
Warlord Syndra - 65 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 65 Jedi Sentinel

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
09.13.2012 , 01:36 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
Oh Neo I know you like to disappear whenever someone out plays you. Is that what you call skill? I don't have an oh crap button as a sniper. If I attack someone and they fight back I have to figure out how to out play them not push a button for an instant escape. Also much of the time you don't even have the brass ones to continue the fight, but will instead run for a heal. Maybe you can call it smart gameplay, but it is an advantage that not all classes have. NOT SKILL. Really the skill came when you found out which class had the damage, the survivability and the utility all into one....a skill in picking a class.

Sorry Marauders and Sentinels just have to memorize a few buttons, namely the ones that let you get out of everything instantly and then a few you can mash for attacks.
Lol you must have me confused with someone else pal. I'm not dependent on healers unlike many of my marauder counterparts. I queue solo, and rely solely on my self heals just as I did on my juggernaut. Relying on healers is a crutch, so sorry to say you've never seen me run for heals. Additionally, I never run from fights. Once again, check the name tag because you clearly have the wrong person. If I stealth, it's to throw my enemy off, or to ensure my self heals aren't negated by damage. Once it ends I'm right on you again. Most of the time I'm standing right next to you if not running circles around you. You mentioned you're a sniper, if you've seen me stealth it was to close the gap after you've knocked me back. I have no issues beating your class. If you seriously doubt that though, give me your name and quit hiding behind anonymity.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

NathanielStarr's Avatar


NathanielStarr
09.13.2012 , 02:59 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
.
I've seen your QQ posts in other threads. Your butthurt seems to have no end...almost like you took two lightsabers to the sphincter or something. I don't know what happened specifically, but the bad man touched you deep. lol

Regardless, trolling someone's stream is sub-par.
So insulting someone is what most people resort to when they cannot dispute my claims. Yeah I'm tweaked that game developers let such an obviously overpowered class continue to thrive, but at this point I'd guess that 75% of the dwindling player base plays one. So to nerf them would drive those kids that just want to destroy everyone away because most of the legit players have already left. It's a shame that terrible PvP is driving this game into the ground, mostly because of unbalance. At this rate it won't last another 2 years free to play or not.

And for the record when I say Sith Warrior I also mean Jedi Knight I shouldn't have to type both when I mention them in threads.

And Neo sorry I don't want to be harassed in game because I called you out, so just keep guessing at who I am, but there are dozens of SIth Warriors that perform just as well as you in game. You are not gods gift to SWTOR pvp. All of you think that, that's why we are in a thread yet again about how some Marauder destroys everyone and streams it for all to see.

And your claims about not running...sorry you did it yesterday. I guess that is a hint to my identity.

If you claim you don't rely on crutches stop playing Sith Warriors, until then lean on that thing for all it's worth...most of us that don't play one think of it that way. Yeah we roll our eyes and laugh at all the warriors that have the best damage, best defenses and a stealth to boot.

criminalheretic's Avatar


criminalheretic
09.13.2012 , 03:04 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
Ignore the deflection post above. I speak the truth.

SIth Warriors top the lists of kills/damage in most cases especially the well equipped ones. I know many of them think it is because they are talented and say things like "It's sooooo difficulty to play, but I just happen to be sooooo good that I do well with it." Yeah sure, of course YOU are gods gift to SWTOR pvp and YOU make this insanely difficult class outshine everyone else because YOU are so special. These Sith Warriors (and I include Juggernauts) are numerous and many of them do very well yet there are very few players of other classes that stand out, but you can list Sith Warrior players that top the charts by the dozens. I guess these super talented MMO players are attracted to this class because it is soooo difficult and the other classes are just unlucky and full of terrible players.
No. You don't speak the truth. And you have never played a Marauder or Juggernaut.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
09.13.2012 , 03:06 PM | #25
To the OP...

You said all day... I went on, and you were not. I am disappoint.

And I saw you online (I stream as well) like last week... still testing? What the problem iz?

Maybe I can help... got it figured out for the most part except for getting ventrilo running on there. I found a way but it's far more complicated than I've have the patience to deal with.

NathanielStarr's Avatar


NathanielStarr
09.13.2012 , 03:22 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
No. You don't speak the truth. And you have never played a Marauder or Juggernaut.
Why is that all you people say? Are you unable to explain it?

"It's like I dunno just hard, but I'm gods gift to SWTOR PvP so I can win every fight with it even though it is so gimped I should lose every fight. You wouldn't understand because it's soooooo deep, it's like explaining the color blue to a blind man."

Sorry that doesn't fly

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
09.13.2012 , 03:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
Why is that all you people say? Are you unable to explain it?

"It's like I dunno just hard, but I'm gods gift to SWTOR PvP so I can win every fight with it even though it is so gimped I should lose every fight. You wouldn't understand because it's soooooo deep, it's like explaining the color blue to a blind man."

Sorry that doesn't fly
While I hate jumping into the middle of an argument...

No, just kidding... I enjoy it.

I do think it's true that it's very difficult to TRULY understand a class that you haven't played and very naive to talk about a class that you don't play.

It's kinda like trying to tell someone how to drive a stick when you've never done it yourself. Yeah, you might have some idea on how it works but you don't REALLY know.

I refuse to comment on classes that I've never played. In fear of making myself look like a fool. Like the guy who told me how over powered marauders are over and over and all the reasons why and then in his 3rd or 4th comment started telling me how it's unfair that they have 2 leaps and an immunity to knock backs and CC after leap.

Damn Juggarauders...

DarthOvertone's Avatar


DarthOvertone
09.13.2012 , 04:34 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
Yeah I'm tweaked that game developers let such an obviously overpowered class continue to thrive, but at this point I'd guess that 75% of the dwindling player base plays one. So to nerf them would drive those kids that just want to destroy everyone away because most of the legit players have already left.
Not only does this make you sound bad, but it also makes you sound bitter and old. But you just keep-a-trollin'! woohoo!
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
09.13.2012 , 07:26 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
So insulting someone is what most people resort to when they cannot dispute my claims. Yeah I'm tweaked that game developers let such an obviously overpowered class continue to thrive, but at this point I'd guess that 75% of the dwindling player base plays one. So to nerf them would drive those kids that just want to destroy everyone away because most of the legit players have already left. It's a shame that terrible PvP is driving this game into the ground, mostly because of unbalance. At this rate it won't last another 2 years free to play or not.

And for the record when I say Sith Warrior I also mean Jedi Knight I shouldn't have to type both when I mention them in threads.

And Neo sorry I don't want to be harassed in game because I called you out, so just keep guessing at who I am, but there are dozens of SIth Warriors that perform just as well as you in game. You are not gods gift to SWTOR pvp. All of you think that, that's why we are in a thread yet again about how some Marauder destroys everyone and streams it for all to see.

And your claims about not running...sorry you did it yesterday. I guess that is a hint to my identity.

If you claim you don't rely on crutches stop playing Sith Warriors, until then lean on that thing for all it's worth...most of us that don't play one think of it that way. Yeah we roll our eyes and laugh at all the warriors that have the best damage, best defenses and a stealth to boot.

Lol someone's angry. Sorry you made the wrong choice of class there bud. I dont claim to be the best. I know there are people better than me, but i can also count them on one hand, and sorry not one of them is a sith warrior. No marauder even comes close currently, which is sad for your argument that the class is a button mash fest to win. But hey if you think there is a capable marauder, please do send them my way. And keep up the delusions of me running. The real me will be right on you, dpsing you down while you're experiencing double vision. All talk, no action. You know where to find me.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

xxIncubixx's Avatar


xxIncubixx
10.05.2012 , 08:45 AM | #30
when they nerf marauder to garbage ill find the videos enjoyable, right now no, the class is just redicously OP, and ofc sentinel also.