Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Escape pods?

Darth_Taral
09.13.2012 , 02:34 PM | #1
I noticed that on my ships (maybe not all of them, but definitely the Sith Warrior/Inquisitor and Trooper ones) there is a door marked "Escape Pod". I tried clicking it, and it said "not available at this time" or something like that.

I assumed that the story would eventually require me to abandon ship. But I just finished the SIth Warrior story and didn't have to use it.

So what's the Escape Pod used for?

Uluain
09.13.2012 , 02:39 PM | #2
The answer we have gotten is "Nothing... yet!"

There aren't any missions just now that call for these, but apparently they are there for future story hooks.

Owsley
09.13.2012 , 02:40 PM | #3
They are there to allow group members on your ship to leave in case you do something like go into space combat. Otherwise they cannot leave through the normal door until you exit combat.
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

Selenial
09.13.2012 , 03:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Owsley View Post
They are there to allow group members on your ship to leave in case you do something like go into space combat. Otherwise they cannot leave through the normal door until you exit combat.
This...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

JoeldavidPaulsen
04.22.2013 , 06:43 AM | #5
of course all the ships do!
Lord TyronsCipher Agent Jaback Hughson, Hired Gun Lieutenant ManntafalerThe Indomitable Van'colu The Outlaw Jarne