Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.13.2012 , 12:55 AM | #831
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I do. But I am one who believes in change and second chances. Please just surrender, if it is credits you want then we will gladly pay more than the Empire. You are very good fighter and you are very resourceful, I think we would be good friends underneath other circumstances. But I think that is still possible. Rafeesh pulled his own grenade out. This is a detonite bomb. Now I don't need to use it but if I do then we will both most probably die.
"hahaha, you think this is about just credits? if I wanted credits I would have gone into buissness for myself. no, the empire offers me two things. first, I get to kill people on an almost daily basis. second, I get to help destroy the republic, who betrayed me and tryed to have me killed. the same people who you intend to join. take your offer and shove it up your ***. as for the grenade, I have two obervations. firstly, I don't think that is a detonite bomb. I think you are bluffing, second, if it is what you say, I don't think you have what it takes to press the button. I can see it just looking at you. idealistic, beliving you are truely making the galaxy a better place. the kind of person who belives that they really have an impact on the galaxy, whenever or not you do. that is not the type of person who comits susiside to take out a single assassin. so go on, hit the button. if you can."

MdLogan
09.13.2012 , 01:07 AM | #832
Rafeesh placed the bomb back on his belt.At least you got a couple things right firstly you were right. It's not a detonite bomb. I would however press the button in necessary. I am sorry to hear about your past. That is exactly one of the reasons that Mandalore wants to join the Republic is to help it. We have seen both sides and we know both of them are corrupt. We can try to help the Republic, they are willing to treat us as equals. The Empire is not. To them we are cannon fodder to be sent in when ever they think to many troops would be lost. Why do you like killing? Rafeesh was trying to stall for time to think of what to do. Mal was engaged with ravvok. He knew that if this man escaped....Man.Man? Ask his name, Rafeesh.He thought to himself. By the way, just out of curiosity what is your name?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.13.2012 , 09:25 AM | #833
Rafeesh placed the bomb back on his belt.At least you got a couple things right firstly you were right. It's not a detonite bomb. I would however press the button in necessary. I am sorry to hear about your past. That is exactly one of the reasons that Mandalore wants to join the Republic is to help it. We have seen both sides and we know both of them are corrupt. We can try to help the Republic, they are willing to treat us as equals. The Empire is not. To them we are cannon fodder to be sent in when ever they think to many troops would be lost. Why do you like killing? Rafeesh was trying to stall for time to think of what to do. Mal was engaged with ravvok, Sabrina had been shown as a spy by ravvok, which Rafeesh was most anxious to find the truth. He knew that if this man escaped....Man.Man? Ask his name, Rafeesh.He thought to himself. By the way, just out of curiosity what is your name?
"my name is Meanken. why do I like killing? because, when you are about to finish someone off,in their final moments, they show their true nature. they don't try to hide their feelings. why would they? it's not like it matters anymore. that big tough guy shows he is truely a coward under all the swagger. or, maybe he spits in your face. you understand what I mean?

as for the republic, if you think they will ever treat you as equals, you are truely a fool. oh sure, they will put up the act, make the speaches, but they will never trust you. your entire sosiaty is based on conflict, and proving yourself in it.why would the peace loving jedi and the republic ever trust you? let's face it, it is only a matter of time before you people start up another war. maybe not today, or next week, or next year, but it will happen. and when it does, and the republic turns on you and finishes you off, and the empire refuses to take you back because you betrayed them, and as you people are extermated once and for all, you will have only yourself to blame""

legolegion
09.13.2012 , 10:30 AM | #834
Sabrina looked for a, safe place to hide. Their she sat down, and waited to be told it was safe to move.

ooc why does Rafeesh, not trust me. Apart from unleashing a rackghoul pluage on cursacant and laying the blame on nara. Having the her droid in a postion, to blow up and/or take control of the ship. What out would sign does he have

icecreampants
09.13.2012 , 01:01 PM | #835
Kregan rounded the corner seeing Rafeesh and someone fighting overhearing everything she stepped between the two igniting her Saberstaff. No need for that Rafeesh.

Hadock meanwhile had been pinned down by several droids and an Imperial boarding party. He blasted through them and moved on. Stopping to see Mal and Ravvok fighting he fired several shots at the sith. Don't even think about it sith!

meanken
09.13.2012 , 01:08 PM | #836
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan rounded the corner seeing Rafeesh and someone fighting overhearing everything she stepped between the two igniting her Saberstaff. No need for that Rafeesh.

Hadock meanwhile had been pinned down by several droids and an Imperial boarding party. He blasted through them and moved on. Stopping to see Mal and Ravvok fighting he fired several shots at the sith. Don't even think about it sith!
Meanken smiled "are you so weak that you need jedi to fight your battles for you, mandalorion? pathatic. if you can't take me yourself, then you have no place leading this ship"

MdLogan
09.13.2012 , 01:47 PM | #837
Do you want to fight me that badly? That you would stoop to taunt me. I am not a fighter. I am normally a doctor.

ooc: Sorry Thunder's last post was edited from what it originally said. I have edited my post.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.13.2012 , 02:02 PM | #838
Do you want to fight me that badly? That you would stoop to taunt me. I am not a fighter. I am normally a doctor.

ooc: Sorry Thunder's last post was edited from what it originally said. I have edited my post.
"A mandalorion ship, run by a doctor? hahaha, how far the mandalorions have fallen. now I see why you want to join the republic. you don't have the heart for battle, being a doctor. you think you can change the mandalorions, don't you? change them into your own pathatic vision of a peace loving sosiaty? allow me to shatter your stupid little dream, but thats not going to happen. your fellow mandalorions are going to get tired of peace eventuly. it is in ther nature. history shows you people always go back to war in the end. you don't want to fight? fine, you are not worth my time anyway." Mean turns and begins to walk away

ToEasy
09.13.2012 , 02:36 PM | #839
Mal then began blocking the attacks and quickly countered with his own slashes. Zarron then ran up to Rafeesh after seeing Meanken. Are you alright Rafeesh? Also do you need me to take that man out? He is an imperial.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.13.2012 , 03:27 PM | #840
Debilitate him. Kregan you help Zharron. Here use this if necessary... He threw a carbonite launcher towards Zharron. I am not afraid to fight. I believe we have a solution to the Mandalorian's love of war. He addressed meanken.