Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't play with my friends in NA

12.19.2011 , 09:59 PM | #1
I'm playing from China, loving the game, but I can't log into the NA servers.
I can log into any European servers, but I want to play on the same server as my friends back home. ( I need a vpn to run the launcher, but then I can turn it off before hitting play)

I tried to log into my friends server (Sith Mediation Sphere); the game greys out (mouse still works but no mouse over highlight) for about 30 to 40 seconds, then it gives me an message saying server connection yada yada, check your settings yada yada, contact customer support yada yada, error code 1003.

European servers, no problem, click and I get a logging in message and I'm off to the game.
I was clicking all over on this, I did manage to log into 1 NA, but it wasn't my friends so I didn't note the name.

I also experience that spiking lag (500 - 50000+) and I got a error code 9000 (the forced log off), and the NA servers are packed... Maybe related?

(also I couldn't get into the beta because my regional settings in windows weren't set to NA)
These aren't the droids you're looking for... but I can let you have them for 300 credits.