Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LI hm changes?

RickyChavez
09.13.2012 , 08:48 AM | #31
they do interrupt incinerate. all I can come up with is that everyone seems too dumb to move out of the way. I'm always the last person to die. I think the energy balls are tearing them apart. I'm not ooming. They are at near full hp and then just flatline on me. I'm even purging off anytime I see fire to knock off incinerate. The whole thing seems like the most complex fight in the entire game.
Nikki'imi'nag <Adventure Time> | Sorc Heal | The Harbinger The ItsaTrap Legacy
----- Sexy -----
My Channel http://www.youtube.com/rickychavez
1.4 PVP Guide Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT3wXaobzMo

Atramar
09.13.2012 , 08:55 AM | #32
Sorry, didnt ment to be offensive.
if they interrupt to late and get 1/2 stacks, then move away from energy field straight into fire on the floor, then yes, they need more mechanics training and field avarness.
energy fields are growing faster if they hit something.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

haliy
09.13.2012 , 09:46 AM | #33
worst case scenario, lightning ball drops and they move into the fire but still inside the arc of the lightning and at the same time, all of them get hit by plasma arc. All of which are avoidable.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Khevar
09.13.2012 , 10:48 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by RickyChavez View Post
they do interrupt incinerate. all I can come up with is that everyone seems too dumb to move out of the way. I'm always the last person to die. I think the energy balls are tearing them apart. I'm not ooming. They are at near full hp and then just flatline on me. I'm even purging off anytime I see fire to knock off incinerate. The whole thing seems like the most complex fight in the entire game.
It sucks that you're having such troubles with it. I also had no end of difficulties until I got the mechanics. Now it's not a problem for me either has a dps or healer.

If you can post a fraps of the next time you try it, I'd be happy to look it over and see what is happening.