Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

APAC Server Transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jarlgon
09.12.2012 , 09:36 PM | #1
I have a character on the Gav Daragon Server where I cannot do any Hard Mode Flashpoints or Operations. I wish to transfer them to Dalborra because of this.

scullzomben
09.12.2012 , 09:44 PM | #2
They just need to merge all the APAC servers on to one. We can not wait for F2P, because when it launches, everyone will have left.

PLEASE BIOWARE! MERGE THE APAC SERVERS!

Jarlgon
09.12.2012 , 09:47 PM | #3
I'll also have to add that Customer Service for APAC players is slower then for American players.

Jarlgon
09.13.2012 , 03:16 AM | #4
Customer Service Reps cannot have all gone on holiday at the same time.

Cerimon
09.13.2012 , 07:56 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Jarlgon,

Currently it is not possible to transfer from any APAC servers. We may offer additional transfer services in the future so keep your eye on our web sites for any newly available information.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Jarlgon
09.13.2012 , 08:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Jarlgon,

Currently it is not possible to transfer from any APAC servers. We may offer additional transfer services in the future so keep your eye on our web sites for any newly available information.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
It has been done. I have been in contact with a few people who have had their characters transferred. Do not say that it cannot be done.

Cerimon
09.13.2012 , 09:02 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Jarlgon,

Currently it is not possible to transfer from any APAC servers.

If/when this becomes possible it will be all over swtor.com so you wont be able to miss it.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Jarlgon
09.13.2012 , 06:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarlgon View Post
It has been done. I have been in contact with a few people who have had their characters transferred. Do not say that it cannot be done.
As I stated, it has been done between two (2) APAC servers.

-Holmes
09.13.2012 , 06:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarlgon View Post
As I stated, it has been done between two (2) APAC servers.
I really don't think you're gonna get anywhere with arguing on the forums.

I suggest you use e-mails, because CSRs are a bit weary of telling you in public that you may transfer, due to the ripple effects it will cause. Once people see he let you transfer, they would want to transfer too.

Send an e-mail to support@swtor.com and if they say "no" then I guess you just have to wait.

I wish you luck.

Jarlgon
09.13.2012 , 06:50 PM | #10
I've done that and submitted ingame tickets. Just have to say one thing. Why allow certain players to transfer their characters when so many others are having the same problem/s?