Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.12.2012 , 09:36 PM | #821
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh sensed the attack at him, he rolled forward underneath the knife. Turning around he pulled out a blaster.Stand down. Who are you?
Meanken smiled, glad to see he may have a good fight "the empire sends it's regards" he turned on his shield probe to take any fire from the blaster in his face, and runs at the man, sliding on the floor to sweap him off his feet in an attampt to catch the man off guard with an unexpected move

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 09:47 PM | #822
Rafeesh jumped over meanken, as he bent down to sweep the knife. He then ran back into the hall way. Goodness looks like we need to up security at least ten notches. He fired a volley of shots in meankens general direction. The shots were not well aimed, as him being blind physically. He never was the best shot, but he was not the worst.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.12.2012 , 09:49 PM | #823
Rafeesh jumped over meanken, as he bent down to sweep the knife. He then ran back into the hall way. Goodness looks like we need to up security at least ten notches. He fired a volley of shots in meankens general direction. The shots were not well aimed, as him being blind physically. He never was the best shot, but he was not the worst.
Meanken went into a crouch when he begain firing, the shots going over his head. he then took out another knife straped to his leg, then threw it as hard as he could directly at Rafeesh's head

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 11:07 PM | #824
Do you mind stopping with the knives? You might hurt someone. Rafeesh smiled at this last comment. Then he ducked under the knife. Also what is it you want? I am very willing to negotiate.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.12.2012 , 11:11 PM | #825
Do you mind stopping with the knives? You might hurt someone. Rafeesh smiled at this last comment. Then he ducked under the knife. Also what is it you want? I am very willing to negotiate.
"all I want is to see your guts spilling onto the floor, trator. " he then tossed a grenade at rafeesh without bothering to arm it, shooting it as it got close and detonating it "better?" mean smiles sadisticly

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 11:37 PM | #826
Rafeesh was caught in the blast. He coughed heavily as he got back up and began staggering out of the rubble.Your good. He started. Well you are quite the fight. We should talk, not business talk but a nice small chat. I think it would be most stimulating for the both of us. Rafeesh began picking out one of his grenades.

meanken
09.12.2012 , 11:48 PM | #827
Rafeesh was caught in the blast. He coughed heavily as he got back up and began walking out of the rubble.Your good. He started. Well you are quite the fight. We should talk, not business talk but a nice small chat. I think it would be most stimulating for the both of us. Rafeesh began picking out one of his grenades.
"clearly the grenade was too subtle. I am not here to talk. I am not being payed to talk. I am being payed to do my job, which at the moment is killing you." Mean rushes rafeesh without warning, moving to plant his knife in his heart

MdLogan
09.13.2012 , 12:07 AM | #828
Rafeesh tried to use force push. I don't want to hurt you. But if I must I will. Stand down.

meanken
09.13.2012 , 12:27 AM | #829
Rafeesh tried to use force push. I don't want to hurt you. But if I must I will. Stand down.
Mean flew back, landing on his feet "a mandalorion force user......interesting....even if I wanted to stand down.....which I don't, I can't. I have a job to do. surely a mandalorion, tratior or no, would understand?"

MdLogan
09.13.2012 , 12:45 AM | #830
I do. But I am one who believes in change and second chances. Please just surrender, if it is credits you want then we will gladly pay more than the Empire. You are very good fighter and you are very resourceful, I think we would be good friends underneath other circumstances. But I think that is still possible. Rafeesh pulled his own grenade out. This is a detonite bomb. Now I don't need to use it but if I do then we will both most probably die.