Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
09.12.2012 , 05:17 PM | #811
Rako, still looking for Ravvok, realized that his ship was unguarded. A light went off in his head, and he realized that Ravvok could still his ship. He called in to alert Rafaesh. Lock down my ship! Ravvok is trying to get off this dreadnaught by stealing my ship! he said, sprinting towards the hangar.

Ravvok, however, was elsewhere. He stalked through the halls of the dreadnaught, evading Republic troops. Ravvok eventually made it to the bridge. He cut open the doors and fought through the bridge.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.12.2012 , 06:57 PM | #812
two imperial agents, Zero and Meanken, had borded the ship with the latest assalt party. due to a lack of intel from within the ship, intelegence had been unable to give them exact mission orders. so, they were left with the rather vauge orders of "disrupt the trator mandolorian sect any way you can." the two had broken off from the main assalt party, and ducked into an empty armory.

"You got a plan, I take it?"

"yes, we are going to split up. you are going to go find the leader of the ship, and kill him. you remember him from the breifing?

"yes"

"Good, while you do that, I am going to take one of these mandolorion armor sets, and go to the bridge, play it off as me being sent as reinforcments for the crew. with any luck, I can find a way to damage the sip's intenal funtions, stoping them from going wherever this ship is going, understood?"

"nice and easy, and plenty of kill opertunitys in between"

"Do try and stay out of sight as long as you can, the less warning he has, the better."

Mean turns on his stealth belt and dissapears as Zero gets into a suit of armor and begins walking to the bridge

ToEasy
09.12.2012 , 08:29 PM | #813
Mal then made it to the bridge to find Ravvok there. Rafeesh shouldn't have trusted you. Nor should have I. Now surrender now or you will force me to kill you. said Mal. He then turned on his saberstaff.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.12.2012 , 08:41 PM | #814
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal then made it to the bridge to find Ravvok there. Rafeesh shouldn't have trusted you. Nor should have I. Now surrender now or you will force me to kill you. said Mal. He then turned on his saberstaff.
Zero made it to the brige without incdent, only to see a jedi and a sith faceing off.

well, Zero thought, the jedi is probably supporting the mandalorions, and the sith is not......a good opertunity to firm up my cover

Zero ran up next to the jedi

"Master Jedi, I was sent here to reinforce the bridge. do you requiere assistence elimnating the sith scum?"

ToEasy
09.12.2012 , 08:47 PM | #815
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Zero made it to the brige without incdent, only to see a jedi and a sith faceing off.

well, Zero thought, the jedi is probably supporting the mandalorions, and the sith is not......a good opertunity to firm up my cover

Zero ran up next to the jedi

"Master Jedi, I was sent here to reinforce the bridge. do you requiere assistence elimnating the sith scum?"
I can handle this soldier. stay at the door and watch for imperials.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.12.2012 , 09:06 PM | #816
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I can handle this soldier. stay at the door and watch for imperials.
"Understood" well, that was easy, Zero thought as she went to the door

Menwhile, Meanken had stealthed to the room he thought the leader was at, guided by a conversation he overheard from 2 other mandos saying he was here. he stayed outside the room, planing to slip in when the door opened and someone entered or left

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 09:08 PM | #817
He was right outside the door of the bridge. So Ravvok kind of trapped again. Although probably shouldn't say that, not until you are locked in a cell. So while there is a small stale mate, why did you attack us now?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.12.2012 , 09:08 PM | #818
Ravvok laughed wickedly, his own blades blaring. My power has doubled since Denova, Mal. You will be the one who fades on this day! Ravvok jumped at the Jedi. He slashed wickedly yet controlled, he obviously had some practice since the campaign for the Sith relic on Denova.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.12.2012 , 09:13 PM | #819
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
He was right outside the door of the bridge. So Ravvok kind of trapped again. Although probably shouldn't say that, not until you are locked in a cell. So while there is a small stale mate, why did you attack us now?
there he is, mean thought. he had spoted a man outside the bridge who fitted the discription intel had given him. he sneaked up behind the man, and lunged with his knife aimed directly at the man's throat

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 09:16 PM | #820
Rafeesh sensed the attack at him, he rolled forward underneath the knife. Turning around he pulled out a blaster.Stand down. Who are you?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.