Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Round-Up: September 12th, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Round-Up: September 12th, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
09.12.2012 , 12:51 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations!

Also, as a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums, but fun, interesting, and productive threads outside of General Discussion.

Thanks for staying on topic!
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rasticles
09.13.2012 , 06:45 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Also, as a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums, but fun, interesting, and productive threads outside of General Discussion.
WHY Eric.....WHY on earth would you guys continually sidestep heated, or passionate issues....??? A real company, and it's representatives, tackle these FIRST......

Amazing ...but not surprising .....

Jeebo_Mak
09.13.2012 , 07:51 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasticles View Post
WHY Eric.....WHY on earth would you guys continually sidestep heated, or passionate issues....??? A real company, and it's representatives, tackle these FIRST......

Amazing ...but not surprising .....
I think the point is that just having a lot of discussion in a thread doesn't make it noteworthy, but having "fun, interesting, and productive" discussions does.
It's really not an either or situation. You can have long, heated, and passionate discussions that are fun, interesting, and/or productive.
They would just like to skip the long, heated, and pointless discussions.
Jee-bo Mak
Adventurer, Entrepreneur, Visionary
The JAO Syndicate

Rasticles
09.13.2012 , 01:22 PM | #4
Enjoy your 1.4 Armor Sets then ......do you like Year Old French's Mustard Yellow, or Menstrual Red ...??? Just curious .....

MOPSFounder
09.15.2012 , 10:10 PM | #5
I'd like to nominate this thread I re-created for my friend.

It's up on the Community forum for those who'd like to re-roll to a new server or looking for a new guild, and to help players economically and socially to help grouping in PvP and PvE.

Iceman_sith
09.16.2012 , 07:28 AM | #6
I would like to nominate my thread. On the server Master Dar'nala, Mosus, myself (Eviros) and some of the other guys of First Knowledge have been running a casual Operation at 8pm EST (Australia time). We normally take a core of experienced players and fill the other spots with whoever would like to come, first in best dressed. We explain all the fights MS rolls for the loot we share out some of the crafting mats.

We do this with the aim of helping new players, encouraging some community on our server and it helps with our recruitment.

HyperThomas
09.16.2012 , 11:38 PM | #7
I would like to nominate this thread. It is a picture of me (Ciraf, server: Master Dar'Nala) in a very tough spot to get to on the republic fleet (I was bored), and it took a lot of time and dedication to get there.
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs