Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
09.09.2012 , 12:26 PM | #801
Ravvok cut through every security wall and guard he could. His breath was running out, and he realized his respirator was shut off. The suit of armor had a respirator built into it to support a large gash that e recieved on a mission to Denova. The cut had damaged his lungs, so the respirator was put into his armor. Activaing it, Ravvok found it much easier to breathe. He kept searching the ship.

Meanwhile, Rako was hunting for Ravvok. After the Sith took his lightsabers back, Rako knew he was an immediate threat. He contacted Rafaesh, wishing to alert him of Ravvok's escape. Rafaesh, this is Rako. Ravvok has escaped and I can't locate him. Get the elites to find him or he'll try to destroy the ship. Rako stopped dead when a sudden realization came to him. He's not going for the ship's reactor... He's going after the diplomat
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
09.09.2012 , 01:00 PM | #802
Sabrina hear`s a report about lord ravvock, heading to the bridge. She decide`s, it was good time to hide. Some of the crew help find a shield area, where the sith could never find her. Until she was told, by the jedi it was safe. These crew member where, immune to mind control as they where mandalorian elites. They also had beskgem armour, which is light saber resiliant.

ToEasy
09.09.2012 , 02:02 PM | #803
Zarron's D-5 Mantis arrived to the fleet. He then flew into the hangar and got out with his riffle ready. He looked around and it seemed like many fights were in this hangar. So he began walking through the halls untill he saw some assasin droids. He then aimed his blaster at them and began firing on full auto shooting the group of droids down. I wonder where Rafeesh and the jedi are at. I hope they know about these droids on the fleet. said Zarron to himself.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.10.2012 , 07:34 PM | #804
Helvec sat in his cell hearing all the commotion Sounds like fun. To bad I won't be able to join in on it yet. He said lowering his head and meditating.

Jotunheim laughed thumping the rakghoul on the nose. No biting! Bad! He then tried standing up and fell over on Nara Sorry guess I can't drink like I used to!

Hadock had followed Kregan to the bridge and when the Alarm sounded he ran off to find Rafeesh. Kregan followed suit. Yelling after him Don't go alone! You have no idea whats going on!

ToEasy
09.10.2012 , 07:43 PM | #805
Zarron kept on walking through the ship untill he ended up running into Hadock. Hello there, have you seen Rafeesh? said Zarron to Hadock.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.10.2012 , 08:16 PM | #806
He's in the hangar there's droids everywhere. We got to take them out. Hadock said shouldering his carbine and blasting two droids in the head.

ToEasy
09.10.2012 , 08:30 PM | #807
I noticed, I had to kill some to get here. said Zarron. He then began firing at some droids.

legolegion
09.12.2012 , 12:00 PM | #808
Sabrina, mean while was making sure no one could find her. Even the mandalorian`s who helped her hide. in the first place. She moved from area, she could here fighting all around her. Then blaster shot hit her position, and she saw the jedi master mal. She could see him laying waste to mark IV, assassin droids. As last one fell, she came out hiding, and spoke Lord Ravvock, was heading to the bridge, he has escaped his captor`s
She then turned to Rafeesh Sorry for not waiting, on the bridge where your men put me. I worried about the sith lord`s intentions

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 05:11 PM | #809
I understand, next time please to trust my men. We have finished most of the droids in the hangar, soon we will recapture our sith. Rafeesh put away his vibroblade, and turned to everybody in the room. Hadock, you will be hunting Ravvok with Mal! Men you will finish off the rest of the droids. Remember to use ion blasts they will be a lot more effective. He then noticed Zharron nearby. I presume you are a bounty hunter as well? We will need to talk later. He then began running to the bridge.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.12.2012 , 05:11 PM | #810
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina, mean while was making sure no one could find her. Even the mandalorian`s who helped her hide. in the first place. She moved from area, she could here fighting all around her. Then blaster shot hit her position, and she saw the jedi master mal. She could see him laying waste to mark IV, assassin droids. As last one fell, she came out hiding, and spoke Lord Ravvock, was heading to the bridge, he has escaped his captor`s
She then turned to Rafeesh Sorry for not waiting, on the bridge where your men put me. I worried about the sith lord`s intentions
It's fine, just stay in a safe spot for now until the droids and the sith is defeated. Mal then began to run towards the bridge to find the sith.