Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login server is currently unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The login server is currently unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MorgothPl
09.12.2012 , 11:19 AM | #11
Suddenly it started to work . Before posting the ping/tracer, I decided to give it one more try.... launched the game, got message "Launcher is being updated" and all the issues got resolved.

Ksinn
09.12.2012 , 11:20 AM | #12
Trace Route
Spoiler

Path Ping
Spoiler

MorgothPl
09.12.2012 , 11:23 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgothPl View Post
Suddenly it started to work . Before posting the ping/tracer, I decided to give it one more try.... launched the game, got message "Launcher is being updated" and all the issues got resolved.
Or not... got into game, same weird ping jumping issues repeat itself.... it jumps from 63 to 21K, then marks me as disconnecting. Seems it aint fixed
Spoiler

And now the ping data:
Spoiler

Logging back, getting strange ping issues, being kicked out of server, logging back again, same story. Can you look at what's going on?

Gangstaa
09.12.2012 , 11:24 AM | #14
Me again. Although I finally managed to log in my PING is going crazy right now 20kish or even more. No my internet is not slow, no I'm not downloading anything in the backgroud, yes I have low ping in other games atm.

Gangstaa
09.12.2012 , 11:30 AM | #15
I got disconnected, the game closed and now back again I can't log in. The login service is currently unavailable

Sutii
09.12.2012 , 11:30 AM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

For those of you who are reporting that you are now able to login, but are still experiencing erratic behaviour with your connections, including high latency. Could you please run the Trace Route and Path Ping again, this time using one of the following addresses dependant upon the server you are playing on:
  • If you play on an East Coast server: 159.153.92.28
  • If you play on a West Coast server: 159.153.68.252
  • If you play on a European server: 159.153.72.252
  • If you play on a Asia Pacific server: 175.45.88.182
Please also ensure that you do allow the Path Ping to complete, as it does take several minutes.

Please do be aware, some Canadian users did experiencing similar issues earlier today and this was a result of an ISP problem.

Thank you for your co-operation.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Gangstaa
09.12.2012 , 11:37 AM | #17
for the european

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ksinn
09.12.2012 , 11:46 AM | #18
For EU Server

Trace Route
Spoiler

Pathping
Spoiler

Szopu
09.12.2012 , 11:49 AM | #19
European (Poland, ISP: Orange - of course claiming that the issue is not on their side...):

Spoiler

Spoiler

MorgothPl
09.12.2012 , 11:53 AM | #20
Seems like problems disappeared. Steady ping, no jumping, no login problems.