Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I has easy, easy mode?

Lightning_
09.12.2012 , 02:17 AM | #11
It's quite sad that in addition to number nerfs (enrage/damage/etc.) they nerfed the machanics. Story Mode was always a training ground before HM so that people learn the mechanics by heart. Now with the thigs like "Shield generators can no longer be damaged by players." it becomes a no-brainer and is not suitable for proper training...

Toweleeeie
09.12.2012 , 02:18 AM | #12
Hope this is just story mode. HM should not be touched.
Can I has more Sandbox?

xGBox
09.12.2012 , 03:38 AM | #13
What we're seeing now are actual noticeable changes in difficulty from story mode to hard mode in terms of mechanics and not simply health and damage scaling with one or two changes. To this day, I felt that most of the content in EC SM could not have been done in a PuG without voice chat. Heck, even with voice chat, people who've done it many times before with their guild would still have trouble coordinating something together simply because of the different strategies being employed for almost all the bosses.

Hopefully more casuals can beat this content and see TFB! \O/
Sincerely,
Gearbox
The Software Legacy

Ameepa
09.12.2012 , 03:41 AM | #14
What does it matter how much they make denova easier now? It's not like you haven't had enough time to farm it in live state.

Ameepa
09.12.2012 , 03:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by xGBox View Post
Hopefully more casuals can beat this content and see TFB! \O/
I hope so too because TFB is the only new content coming in the long awaited patch, it would be crazy to limit it to a handful of hardcore guilds. It would mean that the first content patch after six months would have 0 content for majority of players.

Toweleeeie
09.12.2012 , 04:48 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ameepa View Post
I hope so too because TFB is the only new content coming in the long awaited patch, it would be crazy to limit it to a handful of hardcore guilds. It would mean that the first content patch after six months would have 0 content for majority of players.
Hardcore guilds? lol what game are you playing?
Can I has more Sandbox?