Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

class quest patch broke very next class quest.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
class quest patch broke very next class quest.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GeneralWut
09.11.2012 , 03:44 PM | #1
So I was able to finish Voss, after waiting over a week. Now I'm on the Javelin, and suddenly can't interract with anything past disabling the forcefield. I've tried logging out and still nothing. This is really testing my patience, I had to pay for a broken game, and I'm still paying monthly for it, and they don't even have the finished product working.

Ratae
09.11.2012 , 05:38 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello GeneralWut,

We’ve had no other reports of problems with the ‘Javelin’ mission, so could I ask you to run the repair function for the game and let us know how you get on? This will check for any corrupt files in your installation.

To run the repair function, please click on the button located in the bottom left hand corner of the launcher window. This will open a settings menu where you will be able to find and click on the 'Repair' button.

If the problem persists after this, I would ask you to send a ticket to support@swtor.com – explaining the situation with as much detail as possible (including character name, server etc). Our customer support will do their best to help.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused and if you have any questions on this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to ask us and we’ll do our best to help.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support