Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Directive 7 Story Mode issue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Directive 7 Story Mode issue
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

adeael
09.10.2012 , 11:58 PM | #1
My guildmate and I were just locked out of reentering Directive 7 on story mode during final battle, meaning we lost out on loot roll, exp, and daily rewards. We were in final battle, two of us died, we went to run back in to finish, and neither of us could reenter. Our fellow guildmates kept hacking away at Mentor and eventually killed him, but we were stuck outside for the rest of the battle listening to the play by play. Our FP mission reset on its own back to the beginning. This hasn't happened before.
I cannot submit a ticket in game - it keeps disappearing when I hit submit.
Can someone from CS please contact me? Server is Canderous Ordo. I want to report this issue or find out if there is something we can do if it happens again on another FP.
I'm logging for now because since we are both PVE Jedi Consulars on Voss. . . well we are already stopped from finishing our class quests and pretty bummed.
thanks.

Beesodd
09.11.2012 , 12:25 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi adeael,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience. If you are having issues with submitting a ticket, you can use the form on this page:www.swtor.com/support/form. You may wish to bring up the issue with ticket creation in that contact, too.

Also, we apologize the class mission issue, and we're working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

adeael
09.11.2012 , 06:35 PM | #3
Thanks for the reply. I'll use that link if I have ticket submitting issues next time.