Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh Bioware, you so original. (new tier gear)

psikofunkster
09.10.2012 , 08:02 PM | #31
Consular are the ugliest ones, look like beggars.

Knockerz
09.10.2012 , 08:04 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by dexoforce View Post
I just lol'd so hard when I saw this.
Shouldn't your sig say "Account Canceled 9/10/2012?"
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

dexoforce
09.10.2012 , 08:05 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
I'm going by DD/MM/YY
Account Canceled 10/9/2012

Kilikaa
09.10.2012 , 08:05 PM | #34
Bioware would be much better off removing the armor all together and just place the mods in game. This way they can make dye kits with a wide range of colors so that we, the players, can make our gear whatever color we want. Most of the current top end gear looks like crap. Most of this new gear does not look any differant in design. The art designers suck. Most of this stuff does not even look like anything that would be worn in Star Wars, in any era.

I will stick my characters in various social gear and use the mods from these new sets. You will not catch me running around looking this stupid.

Andryah
09.10.2012 , 08:06 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
European date format.

I am American, and I know this. You should too, before taking swipes
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

dexoforce
09.10.2012 , 08:07 PM | #36
This armor really looks bad, like srsly what is this? Looks like something that would end up in DC Online. If someone just shoved this in my face, I would not guess at all this was Star Wars

GavinPatterson
09.10.2012 , 08:08 PM | #37
Honestly this is bad - I play a consular and red or yellow? holy crap. See I know I can get the mods - but here is the thing - this stuff looks soooo bad - all of it (tiers) that I do not even want to put one minute into getting this stuff.
From level 11 I wear the same orange gear and after dailies are done on Ilum thats as hi as my mods go.

Maybe there lack of "gear" is whats causing this game so slowly fall..........cause come on - half of this **** sucks. Where is the content I paid for? Like the stuff that was in beta?
Jedi Master and Consular

dexoforce
09.10.2012 , 08:10 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by GavinPatterson View Post
Honestly this is bad - I play a consular and red or yellow? holy crap. See I know I can get the mods - but here is the thing - this stuff looks soooo bad - all of it (tiers) that I do not even want to put one minute into getting this stuff.
From level 11 I wear the same orange gear and after dailies are done on Ilum thats as hi as my mods go.

Maybe there lack of "gear" is whats causing this game so slowly fall..........cause come on - half of this **** sucks. Where is the content I paid for? Like the stuff that was in beta?
If you were expecting this to beat WoW, its not. Its not even going to get close to it, and yes I do agree the consular looks terrible, Mustard and Ketchup

GavinPatterson
09.10.2012 , 08:10 PM | #39
I just can't get over it - red and yellow? OMG I look like a janitor
Jedi Master and Consular

The_Raven_Lord
09.10.2012 , 08:16 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by GavinPatterson View Post
I just can't get over it - red and yellow? OMG I look like a janitor
To quote a famous janitor:

"Scurffy's gonna die the way he lived!"

Just like TOR. =*(
Currently in an Imperial rehabilitation facility receiving treatment for WoW addiction.