Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh Bioware, you so original. (new tier gear)

XTREDEN
09.10.2012 , 07:43 PM | #21
how else do you expect "frequent content updates" to be frequent if they don't copy and paste.

Seriously though, SWG armor was better than this crap. Why is it in this day and age that we have to look like condiments. Why can't we look like toppings instead. BS. Man the eff up BW.

GarfieldJL
09.10.2012 , 07:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
India and Poland.
Poland is in Europe...

Anyways, I think many of us could come up with a better design for many of these armors.

Knockerz
09.10.2012 , 07:47 PM | #23
Those look horrible. The starter gear looks better >.>
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

Hambunctious
09.10.2012 , 07:49 PM | #24
Yeah, I miss my camo'd composite armor that was colored just right to make it look like fire.

TalkingDinosaur
09.10.2012 , 07:52 PM | #25
Though the colors are atrocious people need to stop complaining like they're being forced to wear it. >.> Ctrl + Right Click does wonders.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Hambunctious
09.10.2012 , 07:56 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post
Though the colors are atrocious people need to stop complaining like they're being forced to wear it. >.> Ctrl + Right Click does wonders.
Except it would be nice for them to make stuff that people would like to wear. I guess the bright side is there's at least a coulple of pieces that would enhance some armors I wear. Though I can already get those same styles on the lower tier stuff.

mcdoogle
09.10.2012 , 07:57 PM | #27
Most of us want something NEW. I've been seeing everybody with the same or similar look for the longest time.

Andryah
09.10.2012 , 07:57 PM | #28
I agree.

Don't like the skins, pull the mods and put them in the skins you like. There are a lot of nice armor skins in game that are moddable on both factions, beginning at level 11. Some of the best moddable items in fact are in the 19-33 level range IMO. Take control of your in game experience and use them IMO.
The MMO player would do well to embrace the nature of reality: Everything is relative, a projection based upon a malleable set of universal laws. Reality is an elastic process in which our individual choices play an active role.

Knockerz
09.10.2012 , 08:00 PM | #29
I would be content with BW not releasing any new armor, but making all the current greens, blues, whites, and grays into orange gear.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

dexoforce
09.10.2012 , 08:01 PM | #30
I just lol'd so hard when I saw this. 1.4 looks bad. 1.3.7 was bad enough.
Account Canceled 10/9/2012