Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh Bioware, you so original. (new tier gear)

Darth_Precursor
09.10.2012 , 07:07 PM | #11
Are you serious?

What is this bullcrap? Re-color pre-existing gear and call it a new tier? What????

WHAT!?!?!
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

Insomnio
09.10.2012 , 07:08 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
India and Poland.
Which countries made which sets? I bet I could guess.

Thornsbane
09.10.2012 , 07:13 PM | #13
This REALLY annoys me as well, and I also hate how people complain about the smallest things, but the extremely limited number of looks for end game high-tier gear is very frustrating and uninspiring.

I work in 3d and know its not really that much work for a professional to whip up a set of armour and adjust it to a few different body types. Sure it takes a bit of time, but for the amount of pleasure it would give all the players it seems VERY lazy not to, especially for a whole new tier.

For me the excitment of having a new tier of gear to work for is almost completely negated by the fact its just a reskin of old gear. Meh.

mcdoogle
09.10.2012 , 07:23 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by lornalove View Post
Interesting.

Nice mustard and ketchup dispenser thing going on there, Consular.
Not just the consular, 4 out of the 8 classes has the ketchup mustard theme. What a joke.

Nomaad
09.10.2012 , 07:31 PM | #15

Is all I have to say.

It's never what it is, only what it can be.

Ded'i

Hessen
09.10.2012 , 07:32 PM | #16
Most people knew it was going to be a recolouring, but that doesn't excuse how horrific the design is, how basic the colour themes are and how little people want to wear them.

I know it all sets up nicely to sell "proper" cosmetics on the F2P shop, but it's just the whole endgame armour sets are just plainly a huge disappointment.
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

walterskinner
09.10.2012 , 07:34 PM | #17
Everyone seems to forget that Tionese, Columi and Rakata were all just recolors. This isn't a new tier, just a step up.
Gunmetal, Undertow, Algernop, Fortysix-two
Vacant, Rosettastoned, Ænema, Threelibras
Prophecy of the Five

Hambunctious
09.10.2012 , 07:37 PM | #18
There's no telling how many armor models they removed since closed beta. I would love to have many of those pieces back.

bassfu
09.10.2012 , 07:37 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by walterskinner View Post
Everyone seems to forget that Tionese, Columi and Rakata were all just recolors. This isn't a new tier, just a step up.
Or that they can take out mods and put them in items they like , but lets just keep the **** fit going.

mcdoogle
09.10.2012 , 07:40 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by walterskinner View Post
That all came out at once, BH and WH had their release. This is suppose to be a NEW TIER.