Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh Bioware, you so original. (new tier gear)

Vermas
09.10.2012 , 06:46 PM | #1
So browsing the 1.4 info over various sites I came across a picture of the new tier gear and just facepalmed.. hard.

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/a...redarmsets.jpg

Seriously Bioware? Just.. lol..

lornalove
09.10.2012 , 06:58 PM | #2
Interesting.

Nice mustard and ketchup dispenser thing going on there, Consular.

Blackavaar
09.10.2012 , 06:58 PM | #3
The Bounty Hunter and Trooper stuff doesn't look bad, but then it doesn't look that different from some other sets that already exist in the game. The rest of it is more garbage I will never put on my characters.

Seriously, I wish they would stop making gear that looks like it was ripped directly from some fantasy MMO and slightly modified to make it look futuristic.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Nastynas
09.10.2012 , 07:00 PM | #4
Palette swaps are hard work.
-the Kingslayer
-14th Prestige Black Ops

MidichIorian
09.10.2012 , 07:01 PM | #5
How do they stats'wise differ from BH/campaign? Are they using 64 mods? Anyone know the main stat increase?

Hambunctious
09.10.2012 , 07:03 PM | #6
They really need to quit outsourcing their art to asian countries. That's what it looks like anyway.

imbrium
09.10.2012 , 07:04 PM | #7
why don't they go to something that everyone associates with Jedi/Sith for those classes?
the only set that I see as being more like its class in the movies is the Smuggler.

Toweleeeie
09.10.2012 , 07:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hambunctious View Post
They really need to quit outsourcing their art to asian countries. That's what it looks like anyway.
India and Poland.
Can I has more Sandbox?

oakamp
09.10.2012 , 07:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
The Bounty Hunter and Trooper stuff doesn't look bad, but then it doesn't look that different from some other sets that already exist in the game. The rest of it is more garbage I will never put on my characters.

Seriously, I wish they would stop making gear that looks like it was ripped directly from some fantasy MMO and slightly modified to make it look futuristic.

the trooper may not bad,
but the BH gear does look bad(like a fireman).
English is not my first language, still working on it.

Insomnio
09.10.2012 , 07:07 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post

It does not look any different than whats in game, because it is already in game. Its only color changed armor. So much for the more Star Wars looking armors that they were working on months ago.

With all the "races" being the same skeleton with a slightly different head, why is it so difficult to add a few new pieces of armor?

I take it that this "new" armor release means that a dye system will never be implemented- because then future new armor releases, would actually have to be new armor!