Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consular class story

Loopy
09.09.2012 , 11:37 AM | #1
Please tell me it gets better.

*spoiler alert*

Spoiler

Please assure me that it's worth sticking with it until the end.

Uluain
09.09.2012 , 11:39 AM | #2
Please use spoiler tags rather than just posting *spoiler alert*, or consider posting in the spoliers forum.

As to your question, how can anyone else tell you what you will like? The only person who can know what you'll enjoy is you.

I find the Consular story as good as any, and in some respects enjoy it better than, say, Smuggler in terms of Chapter One payoff. But people like different things. You may feel differently.

Loopy
09.09.2012 , 11:40 AM | #3
My apologies. It should be better now

chuixupu
09.09.2012 , 12:02 PM | #4
Chapter 1 was definitely the weakest of the three. I think chapter 3 was the best. Consular wasn't my favorite story but it wasn't my least favorite either....
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

AndorrisTolpa
09.09.2012 , 12:09 PM | #5
Chapters one and two are both kinda dry. Chapter one is repetitive and chapter two goes by incredibly fast. However, chapter three is by far the best chapter in the consular story. I hope this helped!
~Live~Laugh~Love~

SamuelAU
09.10.2012 , 05:47 AM | #6
Yeah, chapter 1 is pretty weak and repetitive and chapter 2 is only marginally better. The end of the chapter 2 presents a nice twist which would keep things interesting, in my opinion.

Stick with it.

Darth_Advent
09.10.2012 , 12:37 PM | #7
I am told that playing a LS consular is rewarding for people who invest themselves in the deeper Jedi lore. A DS consular, however, plays like a dumb joke because BioWare didn't/couldn't make you face concrete negative consequences for being ridiculously evil.
May the Force serve you well.

chuixupu
09.10.2012 , 03:17 PM | #8
That's how I felt.....I kind of wanted to be DS consular but it appeared that it was a waste of time and I was clearly being pushed into being LS. So I ended up grey....
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Mutive
09.12.2012 , 05:36 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
That's how I felt.....I kind of wanted to be DS consular but it appeared that it was a waste of time and I was clearly being pushed into being LS. So I ended up grey....
Oh, don't give up! I love my totally nonsensical, psychopath of a DS counselor.
Spoiler

Fyurii
09.12.2012 , 05:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
Oh, don't give up! I love my totally nonsensical, psychopath of a DS counselor.
So she convinces her patients to end their misery?
________║≤o≥║___________
/_______TROOPER___≡≡≡≡≡≡≡╡
\_/‾‾‾‾ // ╝‾‾╚▄▄▄▄▄/‾‾‾‾‾