Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.4 is on PTS!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AllisonBerryman
09.10.2012 , 11:53 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
The PTS is now open and available for testing of Game Update 1.4: Terror from Beyond! For more information on the features in 1.4, check out this news article.

Don't forget to check out our Terror from Beyond and Class Changes blogs for additional details.

We're looking forward to seeing your feedback in the PTS forum!

TRDK
09.10.2012 , 12:05 PM | #2
•Unify Colors for Companions – You can now select an option to match all your companion’s gear to his or her chest piece for a more stylish look.
THANK YOU BIOWARE!!!!
It's like you heard me out of every other request!

El_Kabong
09.10.2012 , 12:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TRDK View Post
•Unify Colors for Companions – You can now select an option to match all your companion’s gear to his or her chest piece for a more stylish look.

It's like you heard me out of every other request!
Big deal. Wake me up when they have it so you can actually customize your colors. You know, change anything to any color you'd like.

Iwipe
09.10.2012 , 12:12 PM | #4
Woot!
The latest info from PTS on patch 1.4 can be found here in this handy consolidated thread!
http://dulfy.net/2012/09/11/swtor-1-...d-info-thread/

JonathanCP
09.10.2012 , 12:23 PM | #5
Many, MANY things I absolutely like in the notes. Can't wait to see the new shadow system as I have SLI.

Now...

No character copy?
/sadpanda as with 1.3 my character was never copied over despite numerous attemps...

Are level 50 that were copied with 1.3 still available (for other players I mean??)

Or how are we supposed to test the new Operation then..
If your thread title is not a variation on "open letter... BIOWARE,... fail... NOW!", then you are a fanboy

_Zorth_
09.10.2012 , 12:30 PM | #6
ska doosh
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

SnipeAlott
09.10.2012 , 12:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JonathanCP View Post
Many, MANY things I absolutely like in the notes. Can't wait to see the new shadow system as I have SLI.

Now...

No character copy?
/sadpanda as with 1.3 my character was never copied over despite numerous attemps...

Are level 50 that were copied with 1.3 still available (for other players I mean??)

Or how are we supposed to test the new Operation then..
Chars copied will be on there,

my pre 1.3 chars will be on there but testing 1.4 OP will be hard since they are pre 1.3 gear

MalDeChagas
09.10.2012 , 12:31 PM | #8
So, only mainhand and offhand upgrades are available on the pvp vendors now? No armor?

quisario
09.10.2012 , 12:39 PM | #9
How do they expect people to test the new operation if you can't copy over existing characters. My old one on PTS isn't nearly as geared as current day.
Ziomir | Cyborg Bounty Hunter | Powertech Shield Tech

_gideon
09.10.2012 , 01:12 PM | #10
Endgame ops patch with no character copy or premade templates to make testing possible.

I really hate to be negative but this defeats the purpose of the PTS.