Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How often does Operations play

CajunSinjin
09.07.2012 , 04:54 PM | #1
How often does an operation pop up in the group finder for people. I get into hard mode flash points quickly but I have only gotten a few operations.
"When you see someone coming at you with a light saber, don't ask them where they got it - just run!"

SavageSock
09.07.2012 , 04:57 PM | #2
Well considering you need 8-16 people for ops, it takes a little longer for the group finder to find all the people to fill the necessary roles.
Savagesock - Sith Lightning Sorceror
Ziost - Defense Guardian
Xed'iss - Sniper Agent
Member of Beta Squadron 238

grallmate
09.07.2012 , 04:58 PM | #3
Depends on the server and time of day.

Generally HMs will pop much more often and take people out of the Ops queue. You pretty much need 3/4 tanks/heals queuing just for the Ops to get a pop without them being dragged away into HM FPs.

grallmate
09.07.2012 , 04:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SavageSock View Post
Well considering you need 8-16 people for ops, it takes a little longer for the group finder to find all the people to fill the necessary roles.
You can't do 16 man Ops through GF (thank god), only 8 man.

jmsutton
09.08.2012 , 09:07 AM | #5
On Canderous Ordo I've only ever had an Op pop up in group finder once, and it was an absolute disaster. The group wiped on trash. Only 2 people knew what we were doing and few listened, and after wiping on the second boss three times, one of the healers said "You guys need a real healer, sorry, GF put me in as healer because I didn't change roles right, but I wanted to try because it's hard to get pops" and then logged out.

At that point I just went to bed.

AngusFTW
09.09.2012 , 11:52 AM | #6
gf ops are very hit and miss tbh. You might get a group full of people in near full campaign/bh doing it for the comms or u might get a group of people in tionese that have no clue.
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

Bluecapsule
09.09.2012 , 11:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AngusFTW View Post
gf ops are very hit and miss tbh. You might get a group full of people in near full campaign/bh doing it for the comms or u might get a group of people in tionese that have no clue.
Haha this is very true.

Easy runs = 7 guild members picking up 1 pug to get the black hole comms.

Hard run = 4-5 ppl wearing lvl 47 greens hoping to get carried through for some gear.