Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

7 Inquisitors..1 Imp. Agent...all Imp Agent drops..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
7 Inquisitors..1 Imp. Agent...all Imp Agent drops..

cantfindanamee
09.09.2012 , 04:29 PM | #1
That title is rediculus. the operative we took to EC was already geared why? because for 5 weeks in a row only his gear dropped infact now its to the point companions are out gearing players is this happening for anyone else? i mean if we dont take him and just 8 inquisitors then the gears 100% but why does 1 class seem to get loot priority?
Everyone is insane the only sane people are those who admit it.

-Me

grallmate
09.09.2012 , 04:44 PM | #2
I've had 5 Consulars, 2 Trooper and 1 Knight. 90% Knight drops. Consistently. To top it off, none of us have Str companions so most of it was just vendored.

Edit: Also once you get to HM EC, the campaign tokens are generic and not specific to one class. Something to look forward to.

vojinsa
09.09.2012 , 06:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by cantfindanamee View Post
That title is rediculus. the operative we took to EC was already geared why? because for 5 weeks in a row only his gear dropped infact now its to the point companions are out gearing players is this happening for anyone else? i mean if we dont take him and just 8 inquisitors then the gears 100% but why does 1 class seem to get loot priority?
why not be happy for IA?
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.