Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oceanic Servers plans?

odonoghuet
09.05.2012 , 11:42 PM | #101
Another push from a Gav Daragon player for Oceanic merge.

Give an option to transfer to a US PVP server for those that want that then roll them up.

Or even try to make the instances of worlds be linked to your flag, so if you flag for PVP you get put with others similarly flagged so they meet those of a similar playstyle. You can still group accross instances, so no players miss out on anything.

I am hopeful that the making of Legacy names non unique is a step to ease burden on character transfers.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

Cheezfriend
09.06.2012 , 06:33 PM | #102
There was 110 people on the Imperial Fleet at one stage during peak last night on Master Dar'Nala! I couldn't believe it! Things might be starting to get better but I'm not holding my breath.

Iceman_sith
09.06.2012 , 10:41 PM | #103
Well, now it is confirmed they are going to be doing server mergers, which is a good thing, the question is. What will happen with the oceanic servers, I hope they just merge us to the PvE server, World PvP is of no consequence in swtor.

Bocek
09.06.2012 , 11:02 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Iceman_sith View Post
Well, now it is confirmed they are going to be doing server mergers, which is a good thing, the question is. What will happen with the oceanic servers, I hope they just merge us to the PvE server, World PvP is of no consequence in swtor.
Link to where this is stated?

ChuangTzu
09.07.2012 , 01:41 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Bocek View Post
Link to where this is stated?
See the dev post in this thread.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Bocek
09.08.2012 , 06:23 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Nothing to do with oceanic server merges. This is talking about merging source and destination servers.

As much as I would like all the oceanic server to merge I don't think it will happen any time soon, if ever .
Arali - Sorcerer Chalka - Powertech
Bocek - Juggernaut
<Mecrosa Order> - Sith Empire - Dalborra

Knockerz
09.08.2012 , 08:21 PM | #107
Oceanic players wanted their own server and got it. Now they want to xfer back or a merge. BW should have ignore oceanic players and not made oceanic servers like every other mmorpg.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

scullzomben
09.08.2012 , 08:47 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
Oceanic players wanted their own server and got it. Now they want to xfer back or a merge. BW should have ignore oceanic players and not made oceanic servers like every other mmorpg.
Actually, we got 3 servers. The RP server is going nicely, and the PvE isn't doing too bad.

However the PvP is becoming thinner and thinner each day. A majority of people do not want to xfer back to US servers, we want to keep our <100 pings. Just a merge of the PvE and PvP servers would be perfect.

chewyonthis
09.08.2012 , 09:59 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
Actually, we got 3 servers. The RP server is going nicely, and the PvE isn't doing too bad.

However the PvP is becoming thinner and thinner each day. A majority of people do not want to xfer back to US servers, we want to keep our <100 pings. Just a merge of the PvE and PvP servers would be perfect.
The RP server is not going nicely, the most I've ever seen on imp side is one instance of 39 on the fleet, average is 25-30.
something needs to be done.
I'm all for one single apac server pve or pvp, as if theres world pvp anyways...
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

Sitholat
09.15.2012 , 01:33 PM | #110
I haven't read the whole thread but +1 in support of merging the Oceanic servers !.

Master D is royally fwarked ......... we have no one to play with or against !.
All the folks in my guild would be happy to pay for transfers, we love the game that much !.

All of my guilds 50+ combined members NEED this and 100% support a merge !.
Bioware, don't rick roll us ... just make it happen !