Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I can't change email.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Valeyardian
09.08.2012 , 01:16 AM | #1
I want to change my email address, but the verification email link sends me an error message from swtor.com. I plan to delete my old email and use a new email that I have created.

Laevena
09.08.2012 , 03:05 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Valeyardian,

I'm sorry to hear you are receiving an error message when trying to change your email address. Please contact our Account and billing team in order for them to assist you further with that issue.

You can contact us via the following toll-free phone numbers:
  • USA, Canada: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
  • Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 * using a landline or mobile phone, or 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867) using your VoIP service (such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.).

If your country is not mentioned above, please visit our Help Center telephone article, which contains a complete list of contact numbers for all supported countries.

* Please replace the + in front with the international call prefix in your country! Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.
Please let us know if you have any further questions on this or any other matter.
Laevena | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Valeyardian
09.08.2012 , 11:03 AM | #3
Thank you for your help.

I was able to change my email address, when I logged-in in the afternoon.

Tirvaak
09.08.2012 , 11:15 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Valeyardian,

We are glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.

If you need help with anything else please let us know and we will happily assist.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support