Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C7 Error

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bruhdaman
09.08.2012 , 07:46 AM | #1
Hello, I'm have problems getting on swtor, the C7 error keeps coming up, please help me with this problem.

Tirvaak
09.08.2012 , 07:50 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Bruhdaman,

In order to look into this issue further, I’d like to take a look at your DxDiag. Before you post it, please remove your PC Name from the DxDiag.

Please post the DxDiag within code tags or spoiler tags

Go to Start menu:
  1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Select the "Save All Information" button
  3. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Bruhdaman
09.08.2012 , 07:58 AM | #3
Spoiler

This post has been edited to include spoiler tags – CS Forum Team

Tirvaak
09.08.2012 , 08:23 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Bruhdaman,

The error you are receive means that the system you are using does not meet the minimum specifications to run this game.

The reason you are receiving this error is because your system is not recognizing your graphics card:

Quote:
Display Tab 1: The system is using the generic video driver. Please install video driver provided by the hardware manufacturer. Direct3D functionality not available. You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer.

Card name:
Manufacturer:
Chip type:
DAC type:
Device Key: Enum\
Display Memory: n/a
I would highly recommend to install the correct drivers for your graphics card to ensure that it is correctly recognized by your system.

I hope this helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support