Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi consular crisis situation bug!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Jedi consular crisis situation bug!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Claudiolexkradok
09.08.2012 , 05:24 AM | #1
I finish the class mission "crisis situation" in alderan and when i return to the lord teral , he don't speek with me!!

PLS HELP!!!

Tirvaak
09.08.2012 , 06:30 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Claudiolexkradok,

Thanks for posting, have you tried a mission reset from your log to see if it will allow you to speak with Lord Teral?

If not, I would suggest to leave the instance you are currently in and open your mission log to reset the quest. Once reset you may have to do the mission again but it should then allow you to speak with Teral.

I hope this helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Claudiolexkradok
09.08.2012 , 07:30 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi Claudiolexkradok,

Thanks for posting, have you tried a mission reset from your log to see if it will allow you to speak with Lord Teral?

If not, I would suggest to leave the instance you are currently in and open your mission log to reset the quest. Once reset you may have to do the mission again but it should then allow you to speak with Teral.

I hope this helps.
i re-start the mission but the npc lord teral don't speak with me!!!

Tirvaak
09.08.2012 , 07:45 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Claudiolexkradok,

Thanks for trying that for me. We are aware of issues with some class story missions at the moment, you can find the details of this on the Known In-Game Issues page.

It mentions that you should be able to talk to Lord Teral and then continue with your story mission "The Summit". Do you have this mission in your log?

Thanks.

Claudiolexkradok
09.08.2012 , 07:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi Claudiolexkradok,

Thanks for trying that for me. We are aware of issues with some class story missions at the moment, you can find the details of this on the Known In-Game Issues page.

It mentions that you should be able to talk to Lord Teral and then continue with your story mission "The Summit". Do you have this mission in your log?

Thanks.
yes i have the summit mission

Tirvaak
09.08.2012 , 08:01 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Claudiolexkradok,

Thanks for confirming that for me. You should be able to continue your story mission even though Teral will not speak with you. The mission "Crisis Situation" will remain in your log until we have resolved the problem with the class missions but you will still be able to continue your story.

I hope this helps.