Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favourite Species?

workinburkin
08.27.2012 , 12:32 PM | #21
I like the kaleesh the best, followed closely by the sith race

CplSavage
08.27.2012 , 03:10 PM | #22
I like Zabraks and Gen'dai
Symbols give power to ideas,
they speak to the hearts and minds of the average person,
they help transform abstract values and beliefs into reality-
Johun Othone

Captain_Zone
08.27.2012 , 03:56 PM | #23
The Chiss, tbh. Yes, I know I'm getting here a bit late, but I've played a Dark Elf of one variety or another in most games I've played. From EQ on down the line. In fact, the only game I've played where I couldn't make a Dark Elf is EVE Online.

Now, as for WoW, I played it in Beta, but not even my love of Dark Elves could make me keep playing. At least in TOR, I got my Chiss! No pointy ears, but they don't need them.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

KingKolKappi
09.06.2012 , 11:33 PM | #24
Turian

ObiWanBaikonur
09.07.2012 , 03:28 AM | #25
I've always liked Jawas! Gand are pretty sweet, too. Wookiees are awfully classic and I really like Sullustans too!
"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi

Follow my adventures in the Republic of Georgia!

Aelther
09.07.2012 , 03:49 AM | #26
Definitely Kel Dor! Wish they were playable sigh...

Rayla_Felana
09.07.2012 , 04:26 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by KingKolKappi View Post
Turian
This is Star Wars discussion, not Mass Effect.

SmugglersLuck
09.07.2012 , 06:39 AM | #28
Bothans
Mirialans
Zeltrons
Twi'leks
Togruta

Corothin
09.07.2012 , 07:23 AM | #29
My personal favorite sentient races in the SWU would start with the Echani (I actually role-play one on the Ebon Hawk server.) After that my following three would include Selkath, Wookies, and Chiss.
"Both, the Empire and the Republic boil down to corruption. I've decided, why should I work for one of the biggest fronts in the galaxy? When I can skip them, and work directly for the under world!"

BradTheImpaler
09.07.2012 , 04:52 PM | #30
Humans, of course! When the day of reckoning comes, you will all suffer with the rest of the alien lovers!
....Ahem, seriously, I'm not sure. Maybe Bith, or Twi'Leks, or Korunnai. I dunno, they're all awesome for their own reasons.
P.S., Whatever happened to Paaerduags?
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke