Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Fan Favorite Reward is “The Party Jawa”

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Fan Favorite Reward is “The Party Jawa”
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
09.07.2012 , 02:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cmdluke View Post
I am not surprised at all that the party jawa won, although I would have much rather gotten the throne or the carbonite. those are much more interesting to me. we already have a rhythmic augmentation droid. do we really need a party jawa too? Give us something to decorate our ships with instead of a random jawa-in-a-box.
This, just let us choose which one we want.

Argonloris's Avatar


Argonloris
09.07.2012 , 02:36 PM | #12
The question I would have is if the carbonite animation or the throne will be available through some other means. I was personally hoping for the carbonite freeze. Even if I didn't win it by votes i'd still like to get it somehow.
The Jade Legacy
Argonloris Marellis NichosSixtus
RIP: Mara Jade May 29, 2007

Cmdluke's Avatar


Cmdluke
09.07.2012 , 02:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Argonloris View Post
The question I would have is if the carbonite animation or the throne will be available through some other means. I was personally hoping for the carbonite freeze. Even if I didn't win it by votes i'd still like to get it somehow.
I'm assuming they'll both be available in the cash shop for cartel coins after F2P launches.
"The Force is a Balance between the Light and the Dark" - Qun'aris Sunnrider
Jedi Consular Balance Sage

clawstime's Avatar


clawstime
09.07.2012 , 02:42 PM | #14
Make it so we can buy the speeders/crystals you removed in 1.2 with the cartel coins, i would buy them!
also i dont mind the party jawa just would love more speeders

DarthVitrial's Avatar


DarthVitrial
09.07.2012 , 02:51 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
This, just let us choose which one we want.
Yeah, I have very little interest (that is, no interest at all) in a Party Jawa. I would have LOVED the Carbonite, though...I really, really hope there's an alternate way to get it.

TheCoffeeFiend's Avatar


TheCoffeeFiend
09.07.2012 , 03:00 PM | #16
I beg to differ.

The "Party Jawa" is not the SW:TOR fan (as in "likes the game and is actively playing") favorite, but that of the Face Book community.
Quote:
"We got the empire, now as then,
We don't doubt, we don't take reflection."
Bekennender Fan: Groundhouse

Master-Nala's Avatar


Master-Nala
09.07.2012 , 03:56 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MythosHero View Post
Party Jawas are great, and all, but personally, I'd really like to see new vanity items that are more...useful? New sets of moddable clothing, weapons, speeders, titles and such would be amazing.

Although I'm sure there will be plenty of people just dying to pop their Party Jawas /cringe at every opportunity, I would love to see some of the development time that's being diverted towards vanity items go toward making things like this and this happen.
Disagree. More Jawas please. Jawa PCs as well. You know you can charge $10-20 for the Jaws race easily.

Master-Nala's Avatar


Master-Nala
09.07.2012 , 03:58 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
This, just let us choose which one we want.
Agreed, so long as the choice is of different kinds of Jawas.

Deewe's Avatar


Deewe
09.07.2012 , 04:09 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCoffeeFiend View Post
I beg to differ.

The "Party Jawa" is not the SW:TOR fan (as in "likes the game and is actively playing") favorite, but that of the Face Book community.
^This

I don't, for specific reasons, have a facebook account and could not care less about the Jawa.

If you really wanted to have a fan poll then you would have set the poll in game or on these forums.

Master-Nala's Avatar


Master-Nala
09.07.2012 , 04:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Deewe View Post
^This

I don't, for specific reasons, have a facebook account and could not care less about the Jawa.

If you really wanted to have a fan poll then you would have set the poll in game or on these forums.
And Jawas still would have won. You don't know the power of the Jawa!!