Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

Morgani
09.06.2012 , 11:36 PM | #61
I could not get Zenith to talk to me on Voss. I seriously ran around that planet in foot the whole time. He said more in cut scenes than when I was exploring with him. I know he's a guy of few words but that's ridiculous.

Spoiler
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

chuixupu
09.07.2012 , 12:04 AM | #62
Got a few more Kaliyo's for you.

On Balmorra:

Gorinth Outpost, getting off lift, 23, 156

Markaran Outpost, about -544, 138

Vanguard Outpost 1562, 142

Sundari Imperial Outpost 951, 136

Bugtown, "Farnel Research Facility" 260, 1
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

iamthehoyden
09.07.2012 , 08:35 AM | #63
Updates in to Zenith, Kailyo, Tanno Vik, and Vector

Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
I could not get Zenith to talk to me on Voss. I seriously ran around that planet in foot the whole time. He said more in cut scenes than when I was exploring with him. I know he's a guy of few words but that's ridiculous.
I feel your pain. I did that with Blizz. I mean, I figured he'd have SOMETHING to say about the Gormak Cannon. And the same thing with Gault on Alderaan. The early companions seem to be pretty chatty, but the later ones are really limited.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

SilentKitty
09.10.2012 , 11:11 AM | #64
Jedi Councillor. When entering the Hydrosupply Station on Coruscant in the Black Sun area Qyzen says
Spoiler

This thread is great btw, I'm always happy when a companion has something to say

iamthehoyden
09.10.2012 , 03:01 PM | #65
Updates in for Qyzen, Tanno Vik, Vector, and Doctor Lokin.

I'm starting to suspect that some of these spots are only trigger-able once. Not sure if it's once per companion or once period, but after taking some of these guys back to the spots on a different day nothing's showing up.
---------------

SilentKitty
09.10.2012 , 04:14 PM | #66
JC, Qyzen.
Coruscant - Black Sun Territory, in a corridor going west after Silent Sun Cantina.

Qyzen says

Spoiler

theStirge
09.11.2012 , 12:07 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Updates in for Qyzen, Tanno Vik, Vector, and Doctor Lokin.

I'm starting to suspect that some of these spots are only trigger-able once. Not sure if it's once per companion or once period, but after taking some of these guys back to the spots on a different day nothing's showing up.
There does seem to be some kind of randomness to the dialogue triggers. Sometimes they'll say their line every time that day that you go by, and sometimes not at all but then they will the next day but not the first time, or only the first time, or every other time, or... It's very inconsistent, which makes this whole project a little more difficult.
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

Ohamsie
09.12.2012 , 01:05 PM | #68
It's probably some weird bug, I would imagine it's supposed to trigger every time. Somehow I don't think it would be a high priority to fix though.
[THE EBON HAWK] The Groundflyer Legacy
Jedi Sentinel Oham | Sith Sorceror Catalon | Scoundrel Gartrick

DarthRobert
09.16.2012 , 06:00 AM | #69
It also appears that some of the dialogue is quest-dependent. I had the following experience: whilst running the Tatooine bonus quests I passed a point where I hit no dialogue, but had to return to that same point shortly after for a different quest and can swear blind that I passed over the exact same point only to pop a comment from my companion. That makes this endeavor all the more... interesting...

iamthehoyden
09.16.2012 , 07:38 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRobert View Post
It also appears that some of the dialogue is quest-dependent. I had the following experience: whilst running the Tatooine bonus quests I passed a point where I hit no dialogue, but had to return to that same point shortly after for a different quest and can swear blind that I passed over the exact same point only to pop a comment from my companion. That makes this endeavor all the more... interesting...
I will say that one thing this has done is made the points where they say something more immediate. If they only say something once, it's a bit more, I don't know about meaningful, but I pay attention more.
I have some more for Dr. Lokin on Belsavis I'll be adding soon.

Edit: Updates in to Qyzen and Doc Lokin.
---------------