Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conflagration Glitch

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vaydeen
09.05.2012 , 10:36 PM | #1
In the quest, when you approach Darth Thanaton and your character is supposed to start a coversation with him, my character doesn't and I know it works this way because I watched walkthroughs on youtube, so I was hoping that I could get some advice to fix the problem.

Ratae
09.05.2012 , 11:23 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Vaydeen,

Thank you for reporting the problem with ‘Conflageration’. I can confirm that we are aware of the current problems with various class missions including this one and the issue is being actively investigated.

As soon as we have any updates concerning this issue we will update you either here, or via our official channels.

Please let us know if you have any further questions on this or any other matter.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

wrottz
09.06.2012 , 01:15 AM | #3
I am having the same problem. It is ridiculous as it completely halts the inquisitor storyline. Please fix this quickly BW, I wanna finish my sith assassin
"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge"-The Jedi Code

The_Witchfinder
09.06.2012 , 09:40 AM | #4
I am currently experiencing the same problem. A quick fix would be appreciated.

Vaydeen
09.06.2012 , 09:59 AM | #5
Also, today, I was playing Voidstar, one of the warzones, and when the game was over, all the players in the map, republic and the empire, stopped like when the end of the game screen comes up. But instead, we got control of our characters, so then both sides continued fighting, even though the match was over, and when the empire, the alliance I was on, defeated all of the republic, they would come out of the starting area and spontaneously die. Then, there was only the empire left, so people were having people kick each other until I was the last left, and I had to logout and log back in to resume the game outside the warzone.

Vaydeen
09.06.2012 , 10:05 AM | #6
I wil probaly continue to post problems I'm having on this thread with different issues, so BioWare, I would appreciate if you checked this thread because I enjoy this game a lot, so I want to help with problems so that other people don't have these problems and your be able to get more money and in-turn create more game content. Also, it would be cool if there was a level expansion, and in a few of the class quests, we got to meet the emperor.

Lsheistaon
09.06.2012 , 10:09 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaydeen View Post
I wil probaly continue to post problems I'm having on this thread with different issues, so BioWare, I would appreciate if you checked this thread because I enjoy this game a lot, so I want to help with problems so that other people don't have these problems and your be able to get more money and in-turn create more game content. Also, it would be cool if there was a level expansion, and in a few of the class quests, we got to meet the emperor.
Hello Vaydeen,

We’d like to point-out that we always strive to improve as much as possible our services, so if you ever see something that you think should be improved please do not hesitate in sending us your feedback. We are taking on board all your feedback and appreciate it greatly. I would ask that you always submit your suggestions, both positive and negative here.

With regard to your warzone issue, we would suggest your submit a bug report reporting this issue. To create a bug ticket you should select the following options once you’ve opened the Help Center:
Click on Request Help – then click on Create Ticket. On the pop-up that appears, please select the Bug Report Category.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Yamamoto
09.06.2012 , 01:30 PM | #8
I'm having the same problem. I've created a ticket for it. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
"Shower-Shorts - For the man who has nothing to hide, but still wants to..."

Uchiha_Laxus
09.06.2012 , 04:30 PM | #9
It's not working for me either. Won't start a conversation when I walk in like the person said above. This is really annoying as this is my first character and I want to complete the storyline before actually playing another one properly.

PePTo_jr
09.07.2012 , 05:13 AM | #10
Same problem, quest not started