Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which classes do you see a lot of?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Which classes do you see a lot of?

Thankyjack
12.19.2011 , 12:10 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by darthbored View Post
Empire: LOTS of sith inquisitors/bounty hunters. medium sith warrior. not so many imperial agents.

honestly inquisitors make up about 50% of the population of the empire side alone (try /who)

Republic: i dont even know.
This has changed dramatically. Once people found out about the kind of damage an IA/Smuggler could put out, they started appearing in droves. I see them all the time now.

The one saber SW/JK is the rarest class for me.

Thankyjack
12.19.2011 , 12:12 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by CodwiDasan View Post
Seems up to date, that pretty much confirms my list. I see a ton of SI's, SW's, and alot of BH's. But out of the AC I see alot of SI/s and BH/Mercs.
Nah, troopers are literally everywhere. They dominate the warzones.

Geston
12.19.2011 , 12:14 PM | #73
Saw a lot of Juggernauts early on, now that im high 20s - 30, im not seeing any lol.
Tanking isn't a role. It's a calling.

Faolon
12.19.2011 , 12:58 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Thankyjack View Post
This has changed dramatically. Once people found out about the kind of damage an IA/Smuggler could put out, they started appearing in droves. I see them all the time now.

The one saber SW/JK is the rarest class for me.

That will change in the higher levels.
It seems that most people just can't get past a certain point as an Imperial Agent before they go running back to their Sorcerers.

You'll see a ton of IAs in the teens. Then in the 20s, there's suddenly just a small percentage of what there was in the teens.

Quote: Originally Posted by Geston View Post
Saw a lot of Juggernauts early on, now that im high 20s - 30, im not seeing any lol.

That's changed for the early levels, too.
When I was leveling my Powertech, I was relegated to DPS half the time because there was a Jugg that wanted to tank.
I decided to try out Marauder, now there doesn't seem to be any damned tanks around.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

Caelith
12.19.2011 , 12:59 PM | #75
Lots of Consulars and Inquisitors.

The other classes seem fairly balanced with IA and scoundrels bringing up the rear.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

bobmcbo
12.19.2011 , 04:42 PM | #76
here's what I've seen-
sorcerers=assassins
mercenaries
juggernauts
marauders
powertechs
snipers
operatives (I'm beggining to wonder if I'm the only operative on this server)
OMG! Imperial ships can get a .00008% power increase! Nerf the empire!

grizbi
12.19.2011 , 05:42 PM | #77
I'm a smuggler. On my server - french / pvp / light side - 75 % are force user.

75%

If I refer to my feeling it's more 95%. But I tried a few /who and I did the math.

I can't believe the game is already in such a bad shape when it comes to diversity.

Team play - pvp balance - social activities => I'll have to wait and see by myself but I'm very concerned by this ""trend""..

I can't wait to discover that 90% of all the advanced classes are dps..