Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

under the colossus

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cavedaschi
09.05.2012 , 12:51 PM | #1
trying to finish under the colossus mission where you have to collect the Trandoshan relic ,have done all the necissary but it will not allow me to physicly pick up relic , my curser does not change to the hand . ??? please help . p.s i have now tried this three times.

Sutii
09.05.2012 , 01:01 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello cavedaschi,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this issue via the forum.

In order to best assist you, we ask that you please contact Customer Service either via email or the in-game support system. Please make sure you include as many of the following details as you are able to and one of our Customer Service Representatives will help you out as soon as possible:
  • Server (ie Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
  • Character Name
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class
  • Detailed description of the issue
Should you contact us via email please ensure that you do so from the email address associated with your SWTOR account.

I would also recommend that you attempt to reset the Mission first to see if that resolves the problem, additionally to this please also try using the 'Repair' utility on the launcher. To do this please click on the button located in the bottom left hand corner of the launcher window after you have logged into it, but before you click 'Play'. This will open a settings menu where you will be able to find and click on the 'Repair' button.

Please let the repair function do its work. Although a message may imply that it downloads a considerable amount of data, this is not accurate as it will only download a small proportion of it in order to repair your existing files.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support