Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A New Leaf?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bangordad
09.05.2012 , 12:26 PM | #1
I noticed when logging on after the patch today that the tree leaves have become large, flat, slightly textured rectangles. I had a lot more large retangles for leaves when I turned up the tree quality to see if it as a function of having mine set at zero, sorry whom ever desinged the leaves they are pretty .

Having no luck with the graphic settings I turned to my machinge, and I have a video card that needs an update (downloading now). The visual distraction aside there does not appear to be a performance issue with the leaves. Hopefully the driver update will fix the issue. Just in case and becuase I have been running fine on the old driver (driver was updated in May), any ideas out there for a fix?

Thanks
I don't know what all this trouble is about, but I'm sure it must be your fault.

Cerimon
09.05.2012 , 12:41 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Bangordad,

Please go to the graphics preferences and set tree and grass quality to the lowest setting and hit apply, then set these sliders to your preference and hit apply again. Modifying your graphics card preferences will also have an effect on how textures are rendered so you should experiment with setting such as mip-map detail level, texture filtering and anisotropic filtering.

Hopefully these suggestions will return you to a place of arboreal satisfaction.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support