Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why is pve gear progression a longer process

Lightning_
09.05.2012 , 01:29 AM | #11
Battlemaster gearing is probably the fastest in the game, way faster than Rakata or Columi or Tionese. However, War Hero is a much longer grind, and probably BH/Campaign is faster atm.

And honestly, PvE progression is all about the gear, and that's fine. However, gear grinding in PvP has been criticised a lot, and rightfully so. I don't say the gear should be equal, like in GW2, cause it still destroys the sense of progression, but it may still be a bit faster.

Jagans
09.05.2012 , 01:50 AM | #12
columi and rakata are nothing compared to getting black hole gear. That one has to be the worst to do, I read a chart somewhere that it would take 6 weeks of constant daily grinding to get fully geared.

Karasuko
09.05.2012 , 08:36 AM | #13
Except pure BH gear is utter and complete trash and in alot of cases worse than stock rakata.
No set bonuses are just the tipping point.
And 6 weeks of dailies really isn't alot, its just time consuming.

Khevar
09.05.2012 , 08:48 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagans View Post
columi and rakata are nothing compared to getting black hole gear. That one has to be the worst to do, I read a chart somewhere that it would take 6 weeks of constant daily grinding to get fully geared.
If you have Rakata and can run SM EC and HM EC, you can do it 2.5 weeks even if you don't win a single campaign loot roll.

http://dulfy.net/2012/06/25/black-ho...earing-in-1-3/

PvE gear is super easy to get if you have a good guild.